Maria Shriver -- Lunch Lady

6/11/2007 3:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

California First Lady Maria Shriver actually ate lunch in Malibu this weekend, choosing this odd floppy-brimmed hat to hide the sun ... and her makeupless face. Jeepers creepers!

Usually seen in Governator-wife attire with her face camera-ready, JFK niece Maria chose this Hyannisport look for a midday outing with Ahnold and their usual troop of security guards.

Ask what you can do for your lunch date.

rose

Hard to believe a woman of her stature would go in public, unknowing of who she would see or who would see her. My mother always told me tthat when i left the house, I should always look my best because "You never know who you'll bump into" today at age 64, I still go by that advice and I have always been glad I did.

C-dog

Isn't that the creepy guy from the movie Poltergeist?

Blah Blah

She looks a hot mess!

West Coastian

brielgeek, I see your loser posts all the time. Try saying something worthwhile in here. I'm not ever checking out the pics so give it up.

deedaas

Why shouldn't Maria be allowed to enjoy the sun and a nice meal. She has a hard enough job being 'first wife' , mother and relative of the Kennedy's. I met the Shriver family in Washington D.C. when I worked there and they were the best part of the Kennedy clan. Very down to earth and not snobbish. Leave her alone to enjoy some normality.

Gabriel

This is the creature from that show "Tales from the Crypt"

holycrap!

whoa, she's starting to look like her skinny fugly mother!

Danielollins

Some of the Kennedy men marry well so there are some fine Kennedy wives but the born-a-Kennedy women are lucky to be rich.

mary

She should ware a make-up!!!

Dennis Rodman

IT EATS?!?!?

Susan B

She looks like she never eats..........She is a skeleton...YUK

where is the justice

that picture sure doesn't look like Maria to me...... ARE YOU SURE TMZ??????????????

mominator

Like they say, look at a girl's mother and that is what she will look like in 20 years. Obviously, Arnold wasn't paying attention to Eunice's appearance 20 years ago, because this photo looks exactly like Eunice looked in the 1980's when Arnie married Maria.

If Arnie has looked at Eunice today, he should be planning the great escape!!!

A Man Who Knows!

Good for her, a real women shouldn't have to hide behind make-up. Good to see there's some normal women out there who can love themselves enough to put down the mask for a day! Not to mention with all the good this women does she could be wearing a potatoe sack and we'd still love her! EAT GIRL- YOU DESERVE IT!

Snarksnarksnark

Shouldn't Ahnold be in Sacramento working on the state budget that must be signed no later than June 30th or else the state has no money?

Oh yeah, wasn't fiscal responsibility the reason why he was elected???

As for Maria: honey, you just keeping eating.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments