TMZ -- The First Name in Jaw Ailment

6/11/2007 1:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There was only one website on John Mayer's mind after his concert this weekend -- TMJ.com. Apparently, John likes to surf the net about temporomandibular joint disorder. It's all the rage on the dental blogs!

Meanwhile, a tuxedo-sportin' Usher, who was incredibly fired-up to see our cameras outside the Tony awards in New York last night, gave all sorts of love to TMT.com, while rambling on about some stuff we really couldn't decipher. Though we're not sure what he said, one thing is crystal clear -- we need to work on our name branding!

ketty (United Kingdom)

I adore John Mayer and apologize for all of my other comments under the names of Ketty (UK), and Miss Disappointed (UK) on TMZ.

I’m emotional like most women who have been “slighted,” and only wanted to retort with a few comments. Life would be rather dull if we could not respond by expressing our emotions, and in my case, a regrettable set of comments.

I will always be in love with John Mayer and his mind, forever and a day….

Ketty (UK)

jProud American Author

Is John Mayer really that good an artist? He doesn't impress me that much. Oh well.

Jose Romero

USHER is referring to the NBA finals - san antionio and cleveland- from his Gang Clevland hand signals i guess hes rootin for them!!!! GO SPURS! come on- im GAY and even i know that!

love ya TMZ!

Kennedy

Anything about Paris I will not read because she does not deserve my time. BUT JOHN MAYER IS HOT,SEXY, AND TALENTED. I LOVE TALL MEN. AND I WOULD LOVE TO KISS JOHN'S KISSABLE LIPS AND RUN MY HANDS THROUGH HIS SEXY WAVY HAIR. I'VE BEEN A BIG FAN OF JOHN SINCE HE RELEASED HIS CONTINUM CD. IT'S THE BEST AND HAS A SOUL AND BLUES FLAVOR.

THE QUEER OF ALL MEDIA

go to THE QUEER OF ALL MEDIA BLOG FOR THE MOST COMPLETE PHOTO COVERAGE OF ALL THE BLOGS TONS OF SLIDESHOWS INCLUDING SHIRTLESS ACTORS SLIDESHOWS

Sarah

I'd hope Usher is rooting for Cleveland since he's one of the owners of the team!

el polacko

i think usher said something about being on the "downlow" ???

Julie

what does tmz mean anyway???

ME

Usher is one of the owners of the Cleveland Cavs NBA basketball team. That double C thing he does with his hands is what he started last year for the fans to do at the Cavs games. Never quite caught on much though since he hardly ever shows up to the games but I noticed he said he's coming to them in Cleveland. GO CAVS

ME

TMJ is no joke! I have it, and it hurts like a b*tch!! I've had my jaw get locked open for hours, and it may sound funny, but OUCH!!

Becky

TMJ? Did I see TMJ? If you've got TMJ, I've got help for you. Learn to sneeze without pain. Learn to yawn without pain. Learn how to quit that clenching and grinding at night. You Can Conquer TMJ: Ideas and Recipes. Available on my site or amazon.com.

Jess

Other than the 1 song with that 1 video which I got so sick of hearing. It made me want to vomit every time I heard it over and over for the thousandth time, it made me hate his ass.
I swear if someone put his crap on again I will not be responsible for what happens.
So funny I think Justin Timberlake whips Ushers ass these days. Out of the 2, I'd much rather JT. Come to think of it I would rather hear Justin Timberlake than John Mayer, Justin's shows has so much more life than Johns. John shows are 90 mins of worship me-me-me playing my 50 guitars, after 40 minutes I was so bored. Justin concerts it's like he is rocking out with you. whew ! he can move.

Fay

John Mayer is crap and that CD to. Just like his girlfriend's floppy CD. Hype kept his mess floating. The public will never like his dumb ass gf.

Terrie Cowley

We're encouraged that you are taking an interest in Temporomandibular joint and muscle disorders! The TMJ Association is a non-profit patient advocacy organization that is all about improving the quality of healthcare and life for TMJ patients.

TMJ affects over 30 million people in the US. It can be as benign as mild discomfort and a popping joint to severe and intractable pain necessitating a pain pump for relief. Jaw dysfunction can lead to a feeding tube for sustainance. Needless to say, the stigma, chaos and controversy surrounding treatments and lack of understanding lead many to suicide.

This condition has been greatly minimized in infomercials and we are trying to create awareness about the reality of this condition. Anything that you can do to help would be greatly appreciated. For more information visit us at www.tmj.org.

Terrie Cowley
President
The TMJ Association
P.O. Box 26770
Milwaukee, WI 53226-0770
Phone: 262-432-0350
Fax: 262-432-0375
Email: info@tmj.org
Web site: www.tmj.org

Rachel

John Mayer,

I totally adore you, you are like a god to me.
You are the best songwriter I've known.

Keep making great music.