Hilton Parents Turn Big House into Madhouse

6/12/2007 7:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Beatles didn't even have it this bad.

The entire paparazzi nation turned up at the entrance of Twin Towers Correctional Facility today to cover visitation day -- one of two days during the week when Paris Hilton is allowed to spend free time with two people. This time, Paris' parents, Rick and Kathy, made the trip -- and all hell broke loose!

The photo-happy crowd swarmed the Hiltons, who were surrounded by uniformed, gun-toting officers as they attempted to leave the building. While Rick stayed silent while people fired question after Paris-related question, Kathy chatted it up with the snappers, and told TMZ's camera, "It is what it is."

Paris' next set of visitors will be allowed on Sunday. Expect the circus to return as well.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Mechelle

So Stupid!

You swear Paris Hilton cured cancer or something.

smilesarefree

why didn't jkathy hilton ask for the judge's autograph again last Friday?

Marshall Jefferson

Give me a break! Where were her parents when she was running around acting like an idiot?

HEIL

fry her parents

hello, it

Such sorry excuse for parents.

HEIL

WHAT DO I HEAR? YOU PEOPLE ARE FOCUSING ON DARFUR ?????
CLOWNEY(!!!!! i like that one ) is doing a sorry job not helping my dear PARIS
THAT THE PITTS (i luv that one too !!!!) PARIS NEEDS HELP
MR PITTS!!!!!!! IT'S NOT JOLIE JOLIE WHAT U R DOING !!!!!
P.S. "jolie jolie" means "not nice " in french
ANYWAY, FREE PARIS, FREE DARLING PARIS
( don't do anything, they made me write it)

the way it is

THEY MUST FEEL REALY PROUD TO GO TO SEE THEIR DAUGHTER IN THE SLAMMER. JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU THAT MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL. AND RICK AND KATHY NEED TO TAKE COURSES IN PROPER PARENTING.

fussi

Who the hell cares about these two. They both should have been sterilized so as not to produce any of their evil spawn.

I hate the whole family. I wish them all fatal diseases.

FABIO

They should have locked up the parents while they had the chance.

HEIL

----------------------------------------------
I'M BAD I'M BADGOT ADD GOT ADDSO SAD SO SADBEAT MY SORRY ASS ? OH
YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M BACK,BACK,BACK,BACK,BACK,BACK,BACK,BACK,BACK

Andrea

Paris Hilton and her family make me sick. They are a very disfunctional family and desperately need the help of Dr. Phil in my opinion. It appears that her family does not think that Paris has a problem or did anything wrong to deserve to go to jail.

Both TMZ.com and Hollywoodheadache.com stated earlier today that Paris Hiltons' Father is planning her a "Get out of Jail" party! I cannot believe that her Father is such an idiot! What is he thinking? She is in jail because of a DUI and Violation of her probation and now he wants to throw her a party at a club? What is does he think that he is teaching his daughter by doing this? Doesn't he realize that he is rewarding bad behavior by throwing her a party? This shows me that her parents condone her behavior and does not see anything wrong with her driving drunk. He should be making sure that she gets into AA or a rehab for her problems with drinking instead of booking her a party.

News sources say that the party is expected to cost over $50,000! The Hiltons' should be donating that money to M.A.D.D. instead of using it to reward Paris for breaking the law on more than one occassion. It appears that her parents are not supporting the change that she described to Barbara Walters if they are planning a party for her. A party is the last thing she needs right now after driving drunk. Partying is all that Paris seems to know how to do. She has no career to speak of. She cannot act or sing. Her Parents should be teaching her responsibility for her actions instead of planning a party for her. They need to act like Parents instead of catering to her.

In my opinion the whole Hilton family is very selfish and inconsiderate. I was shocked when I heard that her Sister and her Boyfriend bypassed the line at the jail during visitation and went right in to see Paris while everyone else had to wait in line for 3-5 hours to see their family. The Sheriff was wrong to interfere by helping them totally bypass the line and escort them on in ahead of others that were waiting in line for hours to see their loved ones. Paris broke the law and is no better than any other Inmate.

It really disgusts me to hear about all of the special treatment that Paris is recieving in Jail. I heard on the Nancy Grace Show that the Sheriffs' Department has a special menu just for Paris. But yet she lies and claims that she is living off of bread and cerial! I guess she just wants everyone to feel sorry for her!

I also heard on the Nancy Grace show that she is now housed in the Acute Care area of the Medical Ward in spite of the fact that her illnesses are not severe enough for her to meet the criteria to be in there. Nancy Grace described the Acute Care Ward as being for Inmates who need dialysis, are giving birth while in jail, and cancer patients. Paris has a room with a view, gets to play ping pong and read magazines and newspapers all day. While the other Inmates have to be seen by the Psychiatrist on staff at the Jail Paris gets to be seen by her own private Psychiatrist! This is so unfair! It makes me sick that the Sheriff’s Dept. is treating Paris like royalty. Paris is no better than anyone else!

If Paris was well enough to walk the red carpet at the MTV awards I believe that she is well enough to do her time in a cell instead of a room(that normally houses four acutely ill Inmates) with a view in the Acute Care Medical Ward. Some people think that Paris should be sent home because it costs ten times more than the regular Inmate to house her in the Jail. I totally dissagree because if the Sheriff's Department would quit giving Paris the royal treatment then it would not cost that much to house her! She does not require Dialysis, treatment for cancer, nor is she having a baby! She does not even meet the criteria to be housed in the Acute Care Ward! She can eat what everyone else eats! She did the crime therefore she should do the time for it! I cannot stress enough that Paris Hilton is no better than anyone else!

How is Paris supposed to learn her lesson from this if the Sheriff's Dept. is making it easy for her by giving her special treatment? If her Parents reward her with a party how is Paris supposed to know that she did wrong by drving drunk and violating probation? I wouldn't be the least surprised if she breaks the law again in the future since her parents obviously have not taught her to respect the law and are currently condoning her behavior.

daizylibra

'it is what it is'
well at least her parents seem worried....lol.
thats sad.

Andrea

Well did the Parents wait in line to visit like everyone else or did Sheriff Baca come and give them the VIP treatment by escorting them in passed everyone waiting in line for hours like he did for Nicky and her boyfriend?

...

You know they love the attention !!!!!

HEIL