A Nightmare on Opri Street

6/13/2007 12:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead used an appearance on "Larry King Live" last night to compare his former lawyer, Debra Opri, to the demonic character from the "Nightmare on Elm Street" movies. Flattery will get you ... to court.
"It's kind of like one of those Freddy Krueger movies when you try to get rid of somebody and they keep coming back," Birkhead said of Opri when asked about her lawsuit against him. "Carrie" might have been more fitting.

Before the interview, photogs spotted Birkhead making his way into the studio with daughter Dannielynn, curled up in a blanket in his arms.

All together now, "Awwwwww."

hannah montana fan

look like he'smothering, Dannlynn poor baby .

stephanie

First off, he's not an good looking guy, he's funny looking, like he had bad Botox.
And the baby wrapped in the blanket looked like Michael Jackson with "Blanket".

His 15 minutes will be up pretty soon.

Oh Canada

Pay the woman you loser. Larry did you think the services of a lawyer were free? Or maybe you have to wait until Dannilyn trust fund is released. You're no better than the rest of the people in Anna's tragic life.
Larry get a job and pay your bills. Anna left her estate to her only child, don't squander it because you're lazy.

appauled by the stalkarazzi

To poster # 36 Hailey

Your question: If Larry abused Opri so much why did she keep putting out the money?

Becuase of the signed payment agreement Larry Birkhead signed in Spetember of 2006. Despite his lies he signed for pro bono services, he signed an agreement to pay and a very detailed one to boot.

Birkhead is acting like a dumb male blonde version of Paris Hilton. Signs legally binding documents and then uses the excuse he didn't know what he was signing. The man has a degree in Journalism with reading comprehension skills of a person granted a degree. At least Paris has a good excuse for the ole I didn't know what I was signing. She's a 9th grade drop-out. What is Larry's lame excuse?

Cat Kil

Gotta keep her covered (smothered) unless he is getting $$$ for her photo ops.

How can he think HK$ has her best interest at heart?
He has a short memory...remember the drugged up CLOWN VIDEO saying this is worth $$$$?

Whoese next?
Larry or DannieLynn (BABY BUNDLE OF $$$)???

MeLrose

LoL I think he'll learn how to hold DannieLynn better/right way as time goes on. He is a GUY after all n they don't know as much about babies as us chicks do. He just needs more practice,,,,which hes betting every day. I think that the paps are going to HOUND him anyways for interviews/pictures ect so why the hell should he NOT take the money?! IF hes going to spend it on the right things then let him-{The baby and her needs ect} There is not many ppl if maby a few that would turn DOWN thousands and even a MILLION dollars for a damn hour of their time?! Come on- lol MOre important thing is this,,,,,, DOES he LOVE his child? And i think he truly DOES- IF the way he is w/ DannieLynn is not real,, then he should get an Oscar b/c just the way he looks at her u can tell he loves her to no end. And about 70% of Lawyers ARE skum and motivated by nothing but GREED{Take it from someone who has personally gotten screwed over MORE then once by them} PISS on Debra Opri!!! Shes INSANE in the membraine{So 2 speak} lol,,,,,,,,,, NO she shouldn't of had to do what she did for LArry for free but, what shes charing is F'ed UP. GREEDY Bitch-!- Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
PS. Larry and DannieLynn look adorable together....lol

Greedy Lawyers Suck

I wonder how many new clients are coming Opri's way......Now that she has proven not to be trusted at all...... She did this all by herself..... What a mean, vinidictive person.....

poohonyougolddiggin ^&^%^%%$

I MYSELF AM HOPING TO SEE PICTURES OF D/L AS SHE GROWS. HER DAD IS DOING THE BEST FOR HER AND YOU PEOPLE ARE MEAN TO JUDGE HIM THE WAY YOU DO!!!! ONLY ONE JUDGE THAT COUNTS. LEAVE THE MAN ALONE AND DONT RUIN IT FOR ALL OF US THAT WANTS TO SEE THE BABY GIRL AS SHE GROWS AND GROWS!!!!!!! YOU BUNCH OF MEANIES!!!!!

What's wrong with her face in this picture?

Larry seems like a sweet southern man who loves his daughter. Anna was the one who stole the baby from him and fled the country to "get her way"..........why do people hate Larry? It's dumb.

It is NOT going to hurt that baby to have some pictures and interviews done at "this" age while the story is hot. You are just jealous if you think otherwise.

Ida

I watched "Larry King Live" last night (as usual), and little Dannielynn is the cutest little baby doll. I think she and her daddy looked so sweet together. I wish them the best of luck and forever happiness---they deserve it!

I also want to thank Larry Birkhead for allowing the public to have insight on his and Dannielynn's lives. I hope he keeps us updated. Some of us were fans of Anna Nicole and would like to know that her daughter is doing well.

2BorNot2B

Larry is nothing but a golddigger. He tried to and succeeded in trapping Anna Nicole by getting her pregnant. Usually it's the women who try to trap the NFL players, etc., but now the men are doing it. He knew he stood to get millions of dollars by having a baby with Anna. If she was such a drug addict, why continue to try and get her pregnant, Larry? He trapped her.

I love taco bell!!

I don't mean this in a bad way as I'm very glad he faught & got his daughter.

but why is he covering her face like that? I know he is holding her properly but he should never cover her whole face,She wont be able to breath and could even suffocate. If you look closely you would see the baby is like in a sitting position and her face is under his hand, I know he is not doing it in a bad way. I just think he should be a little more careful about that. accidents do happen quickly,her nose & mouth are completly cover and she has no air getting in. Everyone knows not to cover there whole face, I do understand that's his first child and he is still learning...anyways I'm proud of him for fighting for his daughter & I'm very excited he finally got her!!!! Everytime i see the baby's face (not this photo) it reminds me of Anna Nicole, The baby is beautiful!! God bless her!!

gingergirl

Larry, don't let this so called lawyer get away with robbery! I'm sure there is a lot of good and decent lawyers that will take your case against Opri, low life.

Kat

I thought it was funny when Larry said he got into trouble for ruining Opri's audution tape! She is an idiot. I saw her on TV back when she first started representing Larry, and she said she was doing it "OUT OF HER OWN POCKET".

I'm so happy that Larry is allowing Howard to be in the baby's life. It was so great to see Dannielynn, but I hope he won't put her in the spotlight too much. He has good reason to celebrate though. He did what he had to do and now has his little daughter.

I'm not being mean by saying this, but did something seem off about Larry's mouth? I hope he is ok! Good Luck Larry.

Nutz

by truth maven

I did read Opri's long drawn out piece of crap document on artharris. What a
waste of my time, she's only trying to sling mud and embarass Larry in any
vindictive way she can.
How do you know Opri did not say she would do the work pro bono? Did she
tell you herself? LMAO - she pulled the wool over your eyes too!
Having a client sign papers the day of the funeral of his child's mother is just
sick and thoughtless as well.

Good job on LKL - Larry! Thanks for letting us see how she's growing!