Pretty Woman

... with Child

6/15/2007 2:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A super preggers Julia Roberts was seen bursting out all over in Venice, Calif. on Thursday with a friend shopping at Pancia Maternity.

Julia's twins, Hazel and Phinneaus, will be 3 in November -- baby number three arrives next month.

Annymen

Julia looks cute in her big tommy

Yaya

Girl looks good!

Unhinged

Another member of the naval academy. Ewwwww, I HATE it when they go outie.

DEE RAY

SHE LOOKS CHEAP IN THAT GET UP BUT CONGRATS!!
YOU'D NEVER BE ABLE TO TELL THAT SHE MAKES $20 MILLION A MOVIE WITH THAT CRAPTASTIC OUTFIT!

Jane

Why do pregnant women show their tummies these days? Just curious.

bIUBBuLa

This piece of news made my day. Hadda-bee.

Dee Frink

ugh! There goes my lunch. What a nasty sight...

Linda

Good luck Julia

just asking

Looking good Julia...

How about a name where your kids won't get teased for everyday of their life... no you and Danny telling them they have beautiful strong names and ignore people won't work.

Believe me I know . My aunt name is Hazel Emma.... Need I say more?

Tangie

Jane Doe-I was wondering that myself. I don't think it's very attractive. Maybe it's cooler. Being pregnant in the heat is rough.

joan

Who cares? She's over.

acg

Because, Jane Doe, there was always such a stigma attached to it. Women were taught that they should be ashamed of their bulging bellies because it's not attractive and so for generations, they've been hiding their pregnancies under pup tents hoping no one will think them fat. Now they are proud and want to show their bellies. They're making life. That's the coolest thing you can do. When I was pregnant, I wore it proud. I'm glad she is too!

NubianGoddez

Congrats to Julia and family.

just wondering

Just wondering why there are no comments about Julia stealing someone's husband. Danny Moder was married when they got together. I mean there are always mean comments about Angelina taking Brad from Jen but everyone is okay with Julia having a family with a man she clearly had an affair with before his marriage ended. She even went so far as to wear a t-shirt that read Mrs. Danny Moder before his divorce was final.

But like I said just wondering about the double standard here.

Lori

#6 Jane Do WHY do they show there tummies??? I am a grandmother but back i "in the day" there were "maternity outfits." I see NO ONE wearing them anymore!! Is it a waste of money?? I am sure the stores are broke!! I hate to say it but I THINK Brittney began the "trend." I see it all over now.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments