Celeb Poker Hangout Busted!

6/16/2007 4:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Royal flush! An illegal New York poker den frequented by "Sopranos" bad boy Robert Iler and several NBA players was robbed yesterday. According to the New York Daily News, the gun-toting bandits burst into the Upper East Side spot at around midnight and ordered the club's 70 or so patrons to hand over their money.

While the cops haven't caught the bandits, they did arrest club owner Edgar Concepcion and charged him with promoting gambling and possessing bookmaking supplies. Police estimate that around $50,000 in cash was taken. Where's Tony Soprano when you need him?

lucky

Badda Bing!

Hello Kitty

I guess some people just want to go to jail.

Queensryche Rules

This twink should be delivering pizzas to Perez. Ehhhh!

Kate Beckinsale went to the dentist the other day. Where the f is that TMZzzzzzzzz?

m/ m/

Ra

The Police should have continued where Chase left off

Kris Peterson

I bet that it was "Omar". This sounds like his M.O.

He's Boring now

Too bad AJ wasnt there, he could've gone into his psycho role...oh wait, that aint a role.

Oh and I hope none of those sporano bad ending stars arent really serious that they can ever be thought of in any other role but their soprano charachter role...ask the Fonz, and Kostanza how it was for them.

big fat, bald white guy who loves everyone except Paris

No honor among thieves...

jolee

the soprano series continues???

Huh?

At least this story has an ending and ya didn't have to wait 8 years either.

He's Boring now

Chase screwed it up for everybody. Thinking he's breaking new ground on Tv endings, to upend the Seinfeld one. Yeah that worked great David, about as good as Jerry's was. NOT.

If I was a cast member I'd kiss you for all my success, than kick you for keeping me stuck forever as whatever part I played on the show that never really ended.

Stay in France where you're hiding out under the guise of being on vacation, you knew the reaction would be bad, thats why you ran there. Wonder why you didnt pick Italy?

Well good luck Soprano people, you think we're gonna buy Tony as Ernest Hemingway, what Gandolfini is working on now? NO way, he'll be the Tony that we are waiting for the next chapter to open on. Its just the way it works in TV life.

AND_LV

I Think that he have a problem with internet,senx for some people.....I'am happy....

He's Boring now

They dont teach English in Latvia Andre #13?

WTF sense was that that you wrote?

Go back to watching Taxi

ferrethed

Miami Vice... #1 new show!

stan

Robert Iler has someting to do with it. Remember he did plead guilty for robbery not that long too ago

Ra

It would have been hard to end the Sopranos without resorting to Gangster cliche's.

I didn't know Gandalfini was working on a Hemingway project.
That really does sound like it might be a great fit
and a great story that deserves the big screen treatment.

Some actors do transcend an iconic role.
Shatner does ok and Napoleon Dynamite has moved on.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments