Jaslene: Lindsay is Pathetic!

6/16/2007 3:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not very top model of her: "America's Next Top Model" winner Jaslene Gonzalez isn't keeping her trap shut about Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton. The Janice Dickinson-look-a-like is taking a page from Janice's book and running her mouth all over town about LiLo and Hilton. In an interview with Chris Yandek of TheSportsInterview.com, Jaslene rails on about the troubled twosome, saying, "I personally don't agree with a lot of the things they are doing. As far as Lindsay Lohan, her actions I think right now are kind of pathetic."

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

#57-learn how to read--LOL maybe you should click on the link in the second paragraph before you accuse anyone of being stupid. The "JANICE" is a typo and it was Jaslene who actually said it. That's why people brought it up. If they're stupid what does that make you?

beez

You need to do something about that chin, it's kinda pathetic

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

W--reason people here can diss stars is that we don't plan on a career in hollywood. If i say Candy Spelling is an attention whore it doesn't effect me the least. If this newbie wanting to get into the biz says Lindsay or Paris are pathetic it could end her Career before it even gets off the ground. You simply don't walk into Hollywood unknown and start bashing people there! Say the wrong thing about the wrong person and nobody will hire or work with you. She can say anything she wants but if she wants a career in hollywood she needs to shut up because a lot of people in Hollywood like Lindsay and will not hire or work with someone who calls her "pathetic" right now!

PurpleRMonkey

Stop talkin about Jaslene. She meant what she said and said what she meant! Jaslene shouldn't have won, but tht is her opinion!

Dr. M

SHE SHOULD HAVE RESPONDED - MORE POSITIVELY

OR - "NO COMMENT"

KICKING PEOPLE WHEN THEY'RE DOWN IS VERY 'LOW CLASS'

Peace

Dr. M

t.rex

it's true that her response to the question may have been somewhat impolitic, but if we're going to get specific, note that she did not directly denigrate Lindsay HERSELF, but rather Lindsay's recent actions. it's not the same thing at all.

if i think your driving is retarded, and i say "Your driving is retarded!" it's not nearly as direct of an attack as if i had said, "Wow, you are a retarded person."

so yes, it's a semantic difference and i'm sure the (puerto rican, not mexican) Jaslene was unaware of the distinction, but i say it's no big deal.

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

Tainted goods! LIndsay's gonna kick her snotty ass when she gets out.

This is sad

Did any of you actually listen to Jaslene's statement. I don't think so because if you had you would recognize the fact that she was asked the question for one; and secondly, she tried to back out of the question by stating she doesn't want to judge them. Saying Lindsay's actions were "pathetic" was only a small part of her comment.

Lindsay and Paris' actions are extremely pathetic especially Paris Hilton (a.k.a the biggest and most annoying spoiled brat to ever walk the face of the earth).

Anyways, way to go Jaslene for being truthful and denouncing the "pathetic" behavior of these spoiled kids.

daizylibra

who????
who is she and why should we care???

Chris

First of all, she didn't say Lindsay is pathetic, she said her actions are pathetic.. the funny thing is almost every interview that's taken place the last couple of weeks has involved the questions " how do you feel about paris " or " how do you feel about lindsay " so because she gave an honest response she's a loser? or you have to involve some form of racism? Wow.. that just goes to show you low americans have gotten.

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

As long as she stays in those covergirl and seventeen mags where I don't have to look at her I don't have a problem with her. As far as her trashing Paris and Lindsay thats between them but I don't see her getting any movies roles in the near further. I think her "I don't wanna judge them but blah blah blah" kind of took care of that.

yr not kiddin anyone

Surprised they never found out 'Jaslene' is a transgender.

Marissa

Actually I think TMZ is twisting her words around to make her say what she didn't say. This is what she said in the interview:

-Now as for me, I think that's a very good way to answer the question. Good job Jaslene.

Madison

Who the hell is she to talk? I bet no one will even remember this bitch in a year. If anything is pathetic, it's that damn chin of hers.

ll

I personally don't like Jaslene that much but her words were taken out of context! Before you judge her, please read the interview itself.
This is what she said exactly
“It’s nobody’s place to judge anybody’s life. I just feel like they are in the public eye. I don’t even want to talk about them or anything because it’s so different, their world and the way they live their life. I don’t know what they are going through in life. I don’t know what’s making them do the things they are doing now. I can’t sit here and judge them. I personally don’t agree with a lot of the things they are doing. As far as Lindsay Lohan, her actions I think right now are kind of pathetic, but I am no one to judge.”