Jaslene: Lindsay is Pathetic!

6/16/2007 3:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Not very top model of her: "America's Next Top Model" winner Jaslene Gonzalez isn't keeping her trap shut about Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton. The Janice Dickinson-look-a-like is taking a page from Janice's book and running her mouth all over town about LiLo and Hilton. In an interview with Chris Yandek of TheSportsInterview.com, Jaslene rails on about the troubled twosome, saying, "I personally don't agree with a lot of the things they are doing. As far as Lindsay Lohan, her actions I think right now are kind of pathetic."

April

Jaslene will end up just like the rest of the people who have won America's Next Top Model, a nobody!! If she had any brain, she would realize that the REAL fashion industry thinks that these "models" are a joke, and actually encourages these girls never to mention that they were ever on ANTM if they want to get a job in the industry.

Jaslene will never make it in Hollywood for one simple reason. Most reality tv people don't ever make it past doing REALITY TV. She can bash people all she wants. It won't endear her to anyone, and it certainly won't get her a job. If she actually knew how these industries worked, she'd realize that you shut your mouth and say nothing if you want to have a career. I'm not saying it's right, but that is how it is. You don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Pieta

Jaslene is pathetic..........first she is ignorant. She cannot speak proper English. Who the hell is she to past judgement on others. Bugger off missy.

alex

Oh my God! Most people in this site are complete insane, I agree with Dan, these people have some kind of mental problem, these are people who are reality TV junkies, if their favorites don't win they act like lunatics and go on insulting the winner...Jesus Crist people this is only a TV Show and this girl won and she wasn't your favorite So What? I think that these reality TV are fix...who ever the producers want to win, wins the show, in this case i think they did a fantastic job picking a latina to win the show...so your white girl, blue eyes didn't win, beauty cames in all types, look at the model industry now, they have all brazilians girl on the top, look at hollywood now, we have Jessica Alba, JLO, Rosario Dawn all beautiful girl.....Jaslene you are great , those "white girls" are pissed because you proved that a latina is very "IN" right now...be yourself and say whatever you wants to say

I love taco bell!!

Ha..Ha.. I have no comment regarding this news.

I just want to say to Dan, That i completly understand what he means.

I also notice the same thing and I was wondering why?

Can someone please tell me honestly, Why when they post a news-article about Paris,Britney and LiLo. You all say this."Those trash" "whores" "why do we need to see this TMZ" " Go die" " I can't stand those sluts" ext...

But then Candy,Jaslene or any artist that says something about them or there actions, You get mad and start defending the girls like this. "Paris has more money then that bitch will have" "This is none of your business your just jelouse because theyr hot and your not" "Candy you are a lonely whore picking on these poor girls" " They have no right to insult my LiLo"
" Britney ,Paris and Lilo are way better then you ugly whore" "they are just going through a bad momment but they are way better then you"

Ok so do you see my point, Do you guys love the girls or hate them? ..lol One minute they are beautiful young ladies the next minute they are nasty trailer whores..LMAO Which one is it?

I know we have a right to change our minds but damn that quick...ha..

I've always said people love hating them & insult them but when someone else does it you get offended and start defending them. TMZ people are worst then all these girls put together..Lol THEY ARE FREAKINNN NUTS ...LMAO

I love taco bell!!

Ha I dint see your post Aple, you hit the nail right in the head. I totally agree with you 100% GOOOOOO JASLENE!!!!!

jc

shame on TMZ for purposely clipping that quote, even removing the complete sentence from her comment on Lindsay. That's the kind of thing a british tabloid would do.

Angel

Um Jaslene-

I don't see where you get off calling Paris and Lindsay pathetic. Look who's talking. You didn't make it the 1st time around, and you did the 2nd but I think it was because Tyra felt sorry for you. Natasha was WAY better. I can't even understand you when you talk, you need to stop passing judgement on people and practice up on your English!

just me

Why are u guys saying that she's a bag of bones? aren't all models ?please,
For god sakes look at paris she is so skinny with no ASS, and her skinny ass actually sags so don't talk about skinny unless ur gonna go the whole 9.
And Jazleen should have won, not cause she was the prettiest because not all models are, but in the show she photographed the best, and kicked all those girls in the ass. That's why she won GOT IT.

just me

And for the record I like LILO, has nothing to do with LILO.

just me

You had a ball when Paris was balling her eyes out because her money could not buy her way this time. Now it's an issue that a latina won ANTM. "PPPLLLEEEEAAAASSSEE Peeps get a life"

UNBELIEVABLE

She never should have won America's Top Model. Not to be mean - but come on she is no model. The show is a joke.

UNBELIEVABLE

106. U can't win or loose with u guys, most of you guys were the same people trashing Lindsay, Britney and Paris when they were partying or showing too much or even going to rehab was an issue for most of you guys.

Posted at 6:46PM on Jun 17th 2007 by Sounds Racist

_________________________________________________________________

Sorry I am Latina and their are beautiful Latinas - but she is not one of them. Please she is no model. Sure -they pick beautiful black and white girls. And look who they picked to represent the Latins. This is a slap in the Latin face. Sounds like you're the racist.

sara g.

she is mexican...doesn't that explain ......

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Apple... you GD moron...why do you have to put down blue eyed white girls in order to say Jaslene is attractive? you are just as racist as the people you are trying to put down. I was tempted to say you were rotten to the core... but you know what apple?... I would guess you are just a bitter, overweight and mean-spirited alcoholic that spends most evenings alone listening to old Julio Iglesis CDs while downing pre-mixed margaritas... GOD HELP YOU...

I TOLD YOU HOWARD IS THE ONLY ONE ACTING WITH DIGNITY IN THIS MESS

JASLENE ??? IS THIS CONSIDERED A NAME???? ITS A MIX OF JASON AND DARLENE OR MARLENE???? ITS A POOR PATHETIC CHOICE. WITH THIS ATTITUDE AND THIS NAME YOU ARE GOING TO NOWHERE BESIDES YOU ARE UUUUU GGGGGG LLLL YYYY