Shar: No Fed-Ex Packages Here!

6/16/2007 4:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shar Jackson, K-Fed's baby mama numero uno, quelled rumors that she's preggers with another little K-Fed junior. Earlier this week her reps denied the story, and Jackson came out personally to deny the claims, too, with a little TMI. "There's absolutely no action going on in my uterus," she told reporters. "I'm no expert, but I hear you have to actually have sex," and that, she said, "hasn't been happening." Okaaaaaay.

Plus, Jackson has no desire to have another baby, with K-Fed or anyone else: she just had a tummy tuck. "I'm not trying to ruin my body," she said.

JJ

Shar has class, I don't care what anyone says, the woman has class. To have gone through what she went through, (her long-term partner and the father of her child leaving her for a pop-"tart" named Britney Spears, all while she was in her second pregnancy) and to have never said a bad word about EITHER ONE OF THEM is amazing. She is strong and apparently classy enough to keep her negative (if any) opinions to herself instead of bad mouthing everyone out in the open. So what if she has 4 children and isn't married, I'm sure she had the financial means and emotional stability to care for them very well. I am impressed with this woman.

FeedMeGossip

FUGLY!! What was K-Fed thinking about this chick...Nasty nasy nasty.

www.feedmegossip.com

huh

To what depths have we sunk, when we give air space to Britney's ex's, ex baby momma!!??!!
STOP THE MADNESS PEOPLE!!!!

Quiet

darn it, i was hoping this news was true so britney could go crawl under a rock for eternity.

Mary T.

Glad your crotch is at rest.................................

sickoHollyweird

Learn proper English and put the possessive on that stupid ass term. It's baby's mama. No wonder everybody bitches about our school children.
Look who I'm asking to set a positive example.

NotAgain

Are you kidding me? Like this pathetic pr seeking skank didn't leak this story out just so she could come out and deny it Puhleeze!!

Valerie

oh thank goodness. I knew she was smarter than that.

jProud American Author

Yawn. ZZZZZZZ. Yawn. Who cares? Not I. It would be nice to hear that Britney is in lock down rehab. Waiting for that news. For her kids sake - hope she gets help soon.

Tangie

Smart girl

Mary

This woman is dense and dunce and dumb. The trio, Shar, Kev, Brit, belong to each other but for the sake of the children Child Protective Services should make all of them take a mental aptitude test because between all three of them the IQ doesn't reach 20.

Tangie

#7 -too funny!

Quiet

shar has her own show with marla maples called the exwives club that just aired on monday. wouldnt look good to have his baby now that she is on this show of ex's. Infact Shar Jackson has been around for quite some time pre britney in television shows, acting etc..

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

SHAR JACKSON HAS 4 CHILDREN NOW

2 BY SOMEONE ELSE

2 BY KEVIN .

DON'T YOU THINK 4 CHILDREN IS ENOUGHHHHHHH........

WHO WILL BE RAISING THEM ??????????

NORMALLY THE GRANDMAS ARE THE ONE WHO RAISES

SINGLE LADIES CHILDREN......

White Rabbit

Lust LOOK at the size of her mouth. I am a-feard! Scary!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments