Nicky Visits Paris in Jail

6/17/2007 4:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nicky Hilton, along with boyfriend David Katzenberg and an unidentified blonde friend, rolled up to Lynwood jail yesterday for her weekly visit with inmate Paris.

Nicky was, as usual, mum about her visit, but she did leave something special behind. As she and Katzenberg were rolling away, she left a mysterious small red package with the correction officers. A present for Paris, or maybe a bribe?

nj

TMZ reminds me of National enquire. Video is BS and it don't even work.

J Doe

nicky thinks drinking and driving is no big deal....

perhaps it is also her who drives a bit intoxicated, and just hasnt been caught yet.

scrapnik

Paris and her family call it prison..she wouldnt make it in a prison..she ought to be glad she is where she is!!

mk

SO?

Janet

My brother was killed by a drunk driver. He was the same age that Paris is now.

pursiajanet

I wish the entire family the very best. This has been a difficult time for all of them and one that I could only imagine. Stay strong and it will soon all be over. The hype will die down once another celebrity dies or gets busted. Does anyone really think that Hollywood is any different than what goes on in real life in every state? Back off of these people. It's obvious that they have problems that money cannot resolve which makes them just as normal as the rest of American families who have problems.

RulaD

She did the time for her crime!!! Free her already!!! TMZ send so many reports and photographers that the city gets sick of the attention and money spent on her then they will send her home!

garbagex

No one stated the red box to be a bribe, it was only suggested.

AyyyGee

AND I CARE BECAUSE??????? MEANWHILE, BACK IN REALITY, YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN ARE STILL DYING IN IRAQ!

slutty addicts turn me on

paris is a drug addled badly made up drag queen,her sis however is quite attractive and probably a hot lil minx in bed,I'd do her any day of the week......

kim suck

if nicky be all black she be in jail for the bribe

kim suck

jeez the the gilr and family alone--F YOU Margo!

SUN

I personally think Paris is a flake, but at this point, I feel sorry for her.
Enough already! She should have done 4-5days jail time, because in "Holly-weird", everyone gets away with everything. Look at the 3-stars who actually killed other people with their vehicles, and NONE of them have spent one day in jail. They were all caused by careless/wreckless driving.

Based on how the other stars-Snoop Dog for example. This man has been busted multiple times with drugs in his car, and he was not sent to jail, and I like him. I am sure there are many more examples of how the rich & famous get off, so why not let Paris?? Her crime is not as severe, so why the double-standard?

Paris should be treated like all other in Holly-Weird.

kim suck

leave the girl and family alone--shut up margaret!!!

Linda

REPLAY TO JUSTIN

YOU SAY NO ONE DIES FROM NO INSURANCE, YOUR AS STUPIED AS PAIRS. UN INSURED MOTORIES DO GET IN WRECKS AND KILL PEOPLE,DO YOU NOT READ THE PAPER.I HAD A FRIEND YOU WAS KILLED BY A IDIOT WHO HAD NO INSURANCE,READ WHAT YOU SAY SO YOU CAN SEE HOW STUPED YOU SOUND.YOU SAY UNINSURE DRIVERS DO NOT KILL PEOPLE,YOUR WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!