Birkhead To Opri -- B**ch, Don't Spend My Money

6/19/2007 5:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained Larry Birkhead's new legal attack on Debra Opri. This time, he's asking for an injunction, prohibiting his fired lawyer from spending around $600,000 she's holding hostage in her client trust account.

Birkhead made the money after inking a million-dollar deal with Bravo network. Birkhead has sued Opri, alleging she put the money in her trust account without his consent, and then sent him a ginormous bill.

In an interesting turn, the lawyer for IMG, the agency that represents Opri, turned on her. Regan McGorry writes in a declaration that "Debra directed IMG, and in a telephone call directed IMG and Television Network [Bravo] to wire the initial payment of approximately $866,250 into her attorney client trust account. Debra informed me that she had full authority to have this money wired into said trust account." Wrong!

In Birkhead's declaration, he says, "I need protection to make certain that Opri does not and cannot abscond with my money."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

aussie girl

She is only showing the world she is crooked and can't be trusted.Only a idiot would hire her now.She has showed her true colours,nobody likes a thief.

Mason

Sleazy as Opri may be, it's somewhat fitting for the sordid affair that is the Anna Nicole saga.

Jon's a grwon man...he did this to himself!

641. Does anyone have the link for the media deal signed by LB on 3/2/07 with the media outlet (NBC)?

Posted at 10:39AM on Jun 23rd 2007 by Behind the HardRock
_____________________________________________________________

It's on Art Harris' web site, www.artharris.com. It's part of an article on the front page, just a few stories down. Just go to the bottom of the story about the Florida attorneys' statement they were paid. I don't have a direct link. Sorry.

Whack A Mole (finger) (formerly Mad Hatter)

662. PLEASE HELP ME I CAN'T FIND MY MEDICATION. HOW AM I GOING TO POST AND SPEW MY STUPIDITY DAY AND NIGHT WITHOUT MY MEDICATION. PLEASE HELP ME!

Posted at 11:02AM on Jun 24th 2007 by Pampster

Wow this place has gotten nasty..... :(

I am just remember

The contracts say it all. Larry signed. Now pay up. Not a leg ot stand on!!!!

I am just remember

He signed knowing she could put a lien on any money he made for unpaid attorneys fees. Pay up. He also signed a media contract with her that stated irrevocable. Know what that means?????

I am just remember

Larry remember when you hold your finger down for Dannielynn to take when she falls that is exactly what howard did to Anna according to the nannies. What a creep. Wouldn't even pick her up. howard really loved that woman. gag gag

laughing so hard

Howard you are in our thoughts and prayers. We are sorry for you loss. You have our support. Larry as always you are a loser. I don't care if Howard forgave you for what you did to Anna, we the people never will. Anna died knowing what you were doing to her and her last message from you was I hope you burn in hell. Her last message to Howard was I love you and to her from Howard I love you more.

your mom

your mom

smilesarefree

debra is in fact a man.

doinou

Go get her Larry.

cc

Way to go Larry! It's about time he starting fighting back! Opri should be disbarred right along with Nifong!

h

...this is the kind of action that gives attorneys a "dirty" name and obviously this is the queen -- she is nasty!

Bahama Mama

Larry is a fool! Read the contracts you signed. Howard is just using you. Can't you see it? You better tell all at the inquest you backstabber! We all hate you now Larry! Pay up! You are using this for more publicity!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments