Colin Farrell's Miami Slice

6/19/2007 2:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We find Colin Farrell enjoying a rather delicious lunch in Miami ... and seemingly eating his midday meal as well. Ba-dum-bump!

The Irish gadabout looked to engage himself in a bit of spit-swapping with 21-year-old galpal Muireann McDonnell, with whom he's been spotted a few times in recent months. No word on whether McDonnell, who by the looks of things was a somewhat reluctant partner, capitulated.

anasaenz01

he is sooooo damn fine!!!!!
yum.. u can kiss me anyime.

TradePlacesWithParis

Colin Farrell and Eva Longoria are Camera Whores. They should hook up!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it Just me?

They look nice together

Uhhhhhhh.....

Holy GOD... if she's not into it, I AM, Boyo!! Over here!! Gawd, he's hot. And a good actor too, when given half a chance...

lana

he is one gorgeous piece of ass.

Mati

She's boring looking and it bothers me. It bothers me even more that apparently he's into average looking women. This means I def would have had a chance. This vexes me. Doesn't he get how effn hot he is?
She looks like a damn captive...I would cuss her relucant ass out if I was him (and YES I'm JEALOUS, so save the lecture)

Shauna

This picture was taken in LA, not Miami.

words of wisdom

Colin it is time to grow out of this phase. Why her? of all the talented and beautiful "women" in the world you pick the safe one to commit to. Some risk taker you claim to be! This boy needs a serious career revival and this 12 yrs old little girl isnt gonna help people take you seriously!!!!!!!!!!!

words of wisdom

THIS IS AN EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD PICTURE OF HER IF YOU GOOGLE HER IN OTHER FRONTAL FACE PICS YA'LL BE IN SHOCK. NO WAY HOW DID THIS HAPPEN. ON TOP OF IT SHE HAS THE WORST WORST STYLE VERY VANILLA SEEMING i am convinced he's at it self sabotaging again, if is not boozing, scandal, bad movie choice it is this. 911 save him

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2