Katie MILFs it Up in France

6/19/2007 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ah, la vie boheme!

Katie and cute little Suri frolicked at a French beach Tuesday, where they are on vacation following the wedding of Cruise friend, billionaire James Packer.

Hey Suri, hate to tell ya, but your mom's a MILF!

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

rminva

Unbelievable...no lady parts hanging out, she's not out partying until all hours of the night, not stumbling or puking all over the place...and yet many of you are still taking the time to trash her? More Hollywood "tartlets" should take a page out of her book! Well except maybe the page about marrying Tom Cruise...

And no, I'm not a big fan of either of them...

Liz

Rock those thunder thighs!!

Go To Jail Paris

Here's the fashion critique:

For her new momma's body, that bathing suit is not good for her body type. It emphasizes the lower body and thins out the upper body. Her sagging medium size boobs make them look small and saggy. The suit lengthins her upper body which makes her lower body look more huge than it is. The cut of the suit makes her hips wider than it is. The entire suit overall makes her older than she is. When she tried on the suit, I'm surprised the salesperson who sold her the suit didn't tell her all of this.

Dee

Um, did whoever wrote this caption stop to think about what the F in MILF is?
Shouldn't AOL have SOME decorum?

OMg

To post #10..What sex appeal??? Katie NEVER looked good, uneven eyes and very bad body..and now with that haircut ..she looks like a soccer mom/ messy housewife,....I never thought she was HOT now I know that she is NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myke Elton

Dear god........she is not a MIlf AT ALL! MY EYES!!!!!

CJ

Cute kid, who's the father? Must be an asian dude. Wait..I thought Victoria "I hope she dies and goes to hell" Beckham was married to David "Im so sick of that ignorant, no brain, ball hitter" Beckham and had 3 boys..Wait..wait..something is wrong here..That aint Posh but an old lady that looks like her..and that must be the adopted half asian baby

Too much S***

Love those legs babe. don't be shy!

plusizemodel

I seriously cannot believe you people saying she has big thighs! She looks great. I am 5'10 170lbs, and would die to look as good as her after having my two kids. Get a life! Suri is beautiful too. You're right about the suit though, even I wouldn't wear that MOM suit.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10