OJ "Did It" Manuscript Leaked Online

6/19/2007 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the infamous manuscript by killer OJ Simpson where he outlines IF he had killed his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson, HOW it went down. Get ready folks, it's disgusting.
OJ Simpson
The manuscript begins with the passage:

I'm going to tell you a story you've never heard before, because no one knows this story the way I know it. It takes place on the night June 12, 1994, and it concerns the murder of my ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her young friend, Ronald Goldman. I want you to forget everything you think you know about that night because I know the facts better than anyone. I know the players. I've seen the evidence. I've heard the theories. And, of course, I've read all the stories: That I did it. That I did it but I don't know I did it. That I can no longer tell fact from fiction. That I wake up in the middle of the night, consumed by guilt, screaming.

As for the murders, Simpson describes a chilling scene:

I looked over at Goldman, and I was fuming. I guess he thought I was going to hit him, because he got into his little karate stance. "What the fuck is that?" I said. "You think you can take me with your karate shit?" He started circling me, bobbing and weaving, and if I hadn't been so fucking angry I would have laughed in his face. "O.J., come on!" It was Charlie again, pleading. Nicole moaned, regaining consciousness. She stirred on the ground and opened her eyes and looked at me, but it didn't seem like anything was registering. Charlie walked over and planted himself in front of me blocking my view. "We are fucking done here, man-let's go!"

I noticed the knife in Charlie's hand, and in one deft move I removed my right glove and snatched it up. "We're not going anywhere," I said, turning to face Goldman. Goldman was still circling me, bobbing and weaving, but I didn't feel like laughing anymore. "You think you're tough, motherfucker?" I said. I could hear Charlie just behind me, saying something, urging me to get the fuck out of there, and at one point he even reached for me and tried to drag me away, but I shook him off, hard, and moved toward Goldman. "Okay, motherfucker!" I said. "Show me how tough you are!"

Then something went horribly wrong, and I know what happened, but I can't tell you exactly how. I was still standing in Nicole's courtyard, of course, but for a few moments I couldn't remember how I'd gotten there, when I'd arrived, or even why I was there. Then it came back to me, very slowly: The recital-with little Sydney up on stage, dancing her little heart out; me, chipping balls into my neighbor's yard; Paula, angry, not answering her phone; Charlie, stopping by the house to tell me some more ugly shit about Nicole's behavior. Then what? The short, quick drive from Rockingham to the Bundy condo. And now?

Now I was standing in Nicole's courtyard, in the dark, listening to the loud, rhythmic, accelerated beating of my own heart. I put my left hand to my heart and my shirt felt strangely wet. I looked down at myself. For several moments, I couldn't get my mind around what I was seeing. The whole front of me was covered in blood, but it didn't compute. Is this really blood? I wondered. And whose blood is it? Is it mine? Am I hurt?

Plans for the book and a FOX News television special were announced in mid-November 2006. The project was canceled after a firestorm of controversy and an outcry from the public.

mentor

With so many years that has passed by, this man will suffer and when he sees the world now, No one respect him!
This man is consider a killer along with his son. What gets me is:
Will his children that he had with Nicole still consider him as Daddy, when they will soon realize or if they haven't already, that he took their mother away from them.

This man will not be respected, he has always been a liar, and when people see him on the street they call him MURDER! Pretty sad from coming from nothing and he raised to the top, now he has hit rock bottom. What goes around will come back, because everything we do in this earth we DO PAY!

yes~sir

the Goldman family shouldnt even want to sell that book. what good will come out of them selling a book, telling how people they loved could have died? thats crazy, to me they just want to make money, at first there mad saying its not right for OJ to sell that book to make money and that the book shouldnt come out, then you hear the goldmans want the rights to the book so they could sell it and make money. there just as bad as O.J. if not worse for wanting to release that book.

KRAIG

All you racist pigs leave OJ alone. Give OJ a break we already gave Imus a break. None of yaw were there and a court found him not guilty. Now he is just trying to live on his lack of fame. If the goldmans can find some money out of the deal so beit. This is so silly:(

malia io

i can't imagine anyone attempting to gain financially from this book. who in their right mind would agree to be involved in this. would a sane person? no, would an innocent person? no
how come oj isn't looking for nicole's and ron's killer? he said he was going to do that....something else guilty people proclaim. i say guilty as charged god help his children and grandchildren

Mad As Hell

Let me tell you a story, OJ.

I was at a party in Northridge, and there was a fella there who was talking plenty about how you had an accomplice. I was told it was Al Cowlings. Now, you come forward and confirm that to America. At the time, I thought the guy was crazy as I watched the trial and no mention of it, came foward.

My understanding is that charges COULD be brought on a second person.

INVESTIGATE AL COWLINGS
INVESTIGATE AL COWLINGS
INVESTIGATE AL COWLINGS
INVESTIGATE AL COWLINGS
INVESTIGATE AL COWLINGS
INVESTIGATE AL COWLINGS

I believe that story now, Charge Al Cowlings with the Murders

joe

i hope someone sticks the book up his ass

Kmac

While I agree that OJ is making a mockery of the deaths of Nicole and Ron, if you read this excerpt, this really doesn't make sense. If Nicole is on the ground unconscious, why would Ron Goldman be acting so bizarre, dancing around prepared to do a Jackie Chan on OJ! He had a cell phone there he brought to Nicole or maybe his own, why not call 911? Hmmmm!

love to Faye Resenick

What has happened to Faye Resnick?

She had the voice of an ANGLE (Nicole Browns)!.
God bless you Faye.
You have saved so many women and children.
PEACE-OUT

love to Faye Resenick

Good question, Does anyone know what has happened to Faye "the true loyal friend of Nicole Brown?.
Nicole had a friend that was so very fearless of the truth ,she never wavered from it nor the power players that tried to silence her or her much loved friend Nicole.

CCOBA

Is Charlie his son? I have always maintianed that he was not alone. He did it, and got away with murder. Or, better yet, he got away with white Amercia's greatest fear. A big, black man kills a pretty, white woman, and gets away with it. America, you reap what you sew.

curious

I know that OJ is guilty as sin, I am however intersted in reading this book. We have a right to know what happened that night, the media put us all through this whole OJ mess and i think we deserve as close of an account as we can obtain. The families of these two people need to understand that we did not ask for all the attention and media coverage we were given, but became very interested in it as each day passed. It is only human nature to be curious, especially involving an icon such as OJ. God will deal with all those involved and for now, we will just read the book. Give it a rest already.

Sidecar53

OH Yeah! O.J. is guilty of murder. But has anyone looked at Denise Browns past? She certainly never murdered anyone but she enjoyed the financial assist. that her sister provided and never seemed to support herself. That entire family has done some very questionable things for money. Check it out. And Denise wants to run for Senator!! Don't let her near MY money! Might be worth a lookie loo TMZ. High school was probably a blur to her and Nicole.

oj dint do it

I still say oj dint do it and yall jus dont want to see a black man come up. yall aint lookin at what he has to go through, she cheated and her boyfriend tried to attack this man in his house!!! why should his family get any of the proceeds from the book when he dint write it, i say the money should go to the kids and O.J.

angela

I wish I could read this whole book instead of just this clip from it../

Kathy