OJ "Did It" Manuscript Leaked Online

6/19/2007 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the infamous manuscript by killer OJ Simpson where he outlines IF he had killed his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson, HOW it went down. Get ready folks, it's disgusting.
OJ Simpson
The manuscript begins with the passage:

I'm going to tell you a story you've never heard before, because no one knows this story the way I know it. It takes place on the night June 12, 1994, and it concerns the murder of my ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her young friend, Ronald Goldman. I want you to forget everything you think you know about that night because I know the facts better than anyone. I know the players. I've seen the evidence. I've heard the theories. And, of course, I've read all the stories: That I did it. That I did it but I don't know I did it. That I can no longer tell fact from fiction. That I wake up in the middle of the night, consumed by guilt, screaming.

As for the murders, Simpson describes a chilling scene:

I looked over at Goldman, and I was fuming. I guess he thought I was going to hit him, because he got into his little karate stance. "What the fuck is that?" I said. "You think you can take me with your karate shit?" He started circling me, bobbing and weaving, and if I hadn't been so fucking angry I would have laughed in his face. "O.J., come on!" It was Charlie again, pleading. Nicole moaned, regaining consciousness. She stirred on the ground and opened her eyes and looked at me, but it didn't seem like anything was registering. Charlie walked over and planted himself in front of me blocking my view. "We are fucking done here, man-let's go!"

I noticed the knife in Charlie's hand, and in one deft move I removed my right glove and snatched it up. "We're not going anywhere," I said, turning to face Goldman. Goldman was still circling me, bobbing and weaving, but I didn't feel like laughing anymore. "You think you're tough, motherfucker?" I said. I could hear Charlie just behind me, saying something, urging me to get the fuck out of there, and at one point he even reached for me and tried to drag me away, but I shook him off, hard, and moved toward Goldman. "Okay, motherfucker!" I said. "Show me how tough you are!"

Then something went horribly wrong, and I know what happened, but I can't tell you exactly how. I was still standing in Nicole's courtyard, of course, but for a few moments I couldn't remember how I'd gotten there, when I'd arrived, or even why I was there. Then it came back to me, very slowly: The recital-with little Sydney up on stage, dancing her little heart out; me, chipping balls into my neighbor's yard; Paula, angry, not answering her phone; Charlie, stopping by the house to tell me some more ugly shit about Nicole's behavior. Then what? The short, quick drive from Rockingham to the Bundy condo. And now?

Now I was standing in Nicole's courtyard, in the dark, listening to the loud, rhythmic, accelerated beating of my own heart. I put my left hand to my heart and my shirt felt strangely wet. I looked down at myself. For several moments, I couldn't get my mind around what I was seeing. The whole front of me was covered in blood, but it didn't compute. Is this really blood? I wondered. And whose blood is it? Is it mine? Am I hurt?

Plans for the book and a FOX News television special were announced in mid-November 2006. The project was canceled after a firestorm of controversy and an outcry from the public.

Mrs Joe Jackson

Somebody should kill this asshole... he should be in hell...
South Park put him there years ago.

Off with HIS head.

crymeariver

its not that good. The timeline seems impossible.No way.

yocheved

It is obvious that Simpson had help with these murders. I tend to agree that AC helped him. The book that Kato Kaelin was suppose to write then back out of proves this. There is a neighbor of Nicole's who saw another white Bronco like Simpson's. The first three letters were visible and a match for AC vehicle. This person was afraid to come forward because they received a death threat. "The Whole Truth" is the name of the book. Charlie could be AC's middle name. Even though AC loved Nicole like a sister, he was dating her sister Denise for a long while, It is possible. Also His son, Jason. A good chef and really knows how to handle knives. Charlie could also be Jason's middle name. I also wonder about Simpson's other brother, the drug addict. He has to have keepers around him He is really messed up. I wonder if his middle name is Charlie??

Precious Brown

Everybody on here is so stupid!!! I hope Ron Goldman's family does not get one more gyotdamn cent from him. I hope the book does go on sale and that no one buys it and they go bankrupt from trying to promote and sale the book. Whether O.J did it or not he was found not guilty. LOL, It kills all y'all white people at the thought that that black man did that.

purpleesophagus

Why isn't anyone furious with the Jury that allowed this man to walk free? This text is nothing. Please. I was able to watch the entire pre-trial and trial, and I knew he was guilty then, even with some of the in-admissable evidence.

The jurors should compensate the Goldman family for their reverse racist (yes, I said it) actions that let a killer free in our society.

gabby

To #796--John or should I say OJ? Or one of OJ's family members?

Or are you just another sociopath sick with your own self hatred too?

Who else would suggest that the murder of two people for any reason is deserved?

Do you deserve it? OJ does. He should have gotten the death penalty. If you weren't so absolutely polluted with vitriol (look it up), you would realize that the reason they want to rename and sell the book is to show the world in his own words what he actually did to those people. The money is simply to hurt him in the only way he can be hurt, though his
bank account. My guess is the money will be sent to charities or possibly for Nicole's kids who are motherless because their monster of a father MURDERED their mother. What about them a*shole? Think that the two kids deserve to be without their mother?

Or, like so many hateful, small people, are you just broken, emotionally bankrupt and too
much of a coward to get the help you so clearly need? I guess it's easier to hide yourself in blog and spew your vile. That's okay. People in your life (if you have any) know you for what you are...

And if you are OJ or one of his deluded family or friends...my god. Open your eyes.

bob

I'm asa discussed by the whole OJ thing and as a Black man, I do believe that he did it, unlike most of my peers and I came to this conclusion based solely on the evidence presented. However, I find it somewhat surprising that so many of the White community is seeing blood regarding this when in the first time in the history, that I'm aware of anyway that a Black man has gotten away with killing a White person and as we all know Whites has been getting away with it for years even to this day. Killing someone is wrong, please dont get me wrong and as I mentioned, I do believe OJ did it but all of you out there who is so apalled with the fact that he got away with it should learn about this countrys history with regards to White killing not only Blacks and getting away with it, but the Native Americans who were slaughtered, men, women, and children not by a few red necks, but by our government. So be honest with yourself otherwise you're not being real.

Oy Gevault

Ok, scumbag comes to mind. WE all know the truth, all this posting does is confirm the obvious. As far as the Goldman's...purchasing the book for their benefit is still a worth the purchase price.
A little light reading while on the can is ALWAYS welcome!

Uh...Charlie's is imaginary friend????

Rodney

O.J. Simpson did what a lot of people have done in the past. He killed in passion. I don't blame him a bit.

We don't know that Ron didn't say to O. J. "Yes, I am screwing your wife! What are you going to do about it?"

Many men would have killed. I know that I would have as well.

KHAIDAWHITE

EACH DAY, as time goes on, I AM FEELING SORRIER AND SORRIER FOR MY BELOVED AMERICAN PEOPLE. WE have lost our way! WE are so confused...like wondering in the wilderness mentally. WE NEED TO MAKE UP OUR MINDS WHETHER OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM IS JUSTICE, or just some institution hap-hazardly named JUSTICE. O.J. WAS FOUND "NOT GUILTY BY "our" JUSTICE SYSTEM. "our" LAW SAYS INNOCENT UNTIL F-O-U-N-D GUILTY.We are so blinded by racism that we cannot obey our own laws. A "WRONGFUL DEATH" TRIAL IS COMICAL! IT IS contradictatory to "our" law. HOW CAN SOMEONE be guilty of causing someone's death if someone is found not guilty of causing someone's death!???? OUR law says one CANNOT be tried again for the same crime; it is double jeopardy. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN A WRONGFUL DEATH AND SOMEONE TAKING SOMEONE'S LIFE BY MURDERING HIM/HER? ISN'T MURDER CAUSING A DEATH WRONGFULLY? ONCE someone goes through a trial with 12 to 15 jurors, and is found NOT GUILTY, IS IT NOT double jeopardy to go to trial again for the same thing...ONLY with a different name such as WRONGFUL DEATH? WHAT THE HECK is A WRONGFUL DEATH? A "wrongful death and murder" is the same results they both mean the person is no longer living due to the fact someone deprived them of their right to live...murder, killing is killing call it murder, call it homicide, call it wrongful death. IT IS A FACT THAT NICOLE WAS KILLED BY SOMEONE! BUT "our law" said that murder WAS NOT COMMITTED BY O.J.I WONDER IF THE JURORS HAD BEEN ALL WHITE AND CAME UP WITH THE SAME VERDICT WOULD LIFE BE DIFFERENT FOR O.J.
I DON'T THINK THE GOLDMANS SHOULD GET A DIME not ONE RED CENT!!! THE WAY THEY ARE CARRYING ON about getting MONEY,MONEY, MONEY, MONEY,money, MAYBE THEY KILLED HER THEMSELVES f-o-r money! STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED. This man, was recently arrested for killing his 6 month old baby for insurance money and they believe he married other women with children and kill them for insurance money, one man injected his child with aids to keep from paying child support, so saying the GOLDMANS may have killed or had NICOLE KILLED ISN'T SO FAR FETCHED! She was WHORISH, MESSED AROUND WITH different guys, involved with drugs etc. WHO KNOWS, MAYBE HER PARENTS WOULD RATHER SEE HER DEAD than always disgracing them... I MEAN this is a crazy world we are in. I THINK people need to get over this O.J. SAGA! PEOPLE ARE DOING EVERYTHING TO MAKE HIS LIFE MISERABLE AND HAVE NOT PROVE WITHOUT A SHADOW OF DOUBT...as our laws says, THAT HE IS GUILTY. For the sake of argument, SUPPOSE THE JURY GOT IT WRONG AND HE IS GUILTY, why is he punished for THE JURY BEING WRONG? Why should he have to pay because our court system is screwed up? WHY NOT GO AFTER THE JURORS WHO FOUND HIM "NOT GUILTY?" He did everything the law told him to do as far as being tried for murder. He did not do everything the wrongful death law said he should do because that is exchanging one wrong for another wrong.THE WRONGFUL DEATH LAW IS MOCKERY OF THE LAW! IF PEOPLE ARE SO ANXIOUS TO TASTE AND SMELL HIS BLOOD, THEY SHOULD HAVE THE DOUBLE JEOPARDY LAW CHANGED AND RETRY HIM...THE HATRED SPEWED OUT AGAINST O.J. IS BONE CHILLING! WE need to learn to put ourselves in each other's shoes.
WOULD YOU BELIEVE I CANNOT STAND O.J.!? I AM A BLACK WOMAN AND O.J. IS A BLACK UNCLE TOM TRAITOR! His BLACK wife is stilling by her x-man. HE IS STILL CHASING WHITES BLOND WOMEN, O.J. HATES HIS OWN BLACK SKIN!
EVEN SO,inspite of my feelings toward him, I don't want to torture him, I don't want to frame him for murder, I don't want to mistreat him in anyway ....and what you guys and the GOLDMANS are doing is
BEING so UNFAIR AND EVER SO WRONG. I SHOULD BE GLAD you all are kicking his butt any kind of way you can, BUT...we never know what fate have in store for us; we never know if we will ever be in the wrong place at the wrong time; ACCUSE OF SOMETHING WE DIDN'T DO.We never know if we will ever have to walk in O.J.'S shoes. WE DO KNOW, MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN INCARCERATED AND SOME HAVE RECEIVED THE DEATH PENALTY AND LATER FOUND TO BE INNOCENT...so IF O.J. is not guilty and we are persecuting him, IT COULD HAPPEN TO US TOO.

enough

If O.J. had been acquitted of killing his first wife -- the Black one, Marguerite, how many of you would even care? Not many, I suspect.

looking for justice

What goes around comes around. OJ got screwed when Goldman's won civil court case from biased judge after federal court found him innocent.
Now Goldman's got screwed out of Stealing OJ's book rights by high tech media networks. After all, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Pack it up folks, the circus is OVER! Shame on the lot of you fake Christians out there, (*this message is intended only for the hypocrites), pretending to forgive others. It is no wonder that our leadership is so confused. Look at the cesspool of crap they have to choose from.
It is time to check your closets to clean out your own skeletons.

Melody

In my opinion, TMZ did not publish the whole book so they probably boosted sales for the family because it peaks your interest to read more of what a free guilty man has to say. It is disgusting, but it is OJ's dirt not TMZ. Also, I'm not sure that if my son was killed, I could or would want to make money off of a book written by his killer. I am most angry at this rediculous display of justice. How the hell did he get away with these murders. It couldn't have been more obvious if he wrote this book and gave a copy to Judge Ito during the trial! What they need to watch is that somebody doesn't use this as a directional tool on how to kill OJ!

nobody206

Who is this "Charlie"? First time I have heard this name come up in all these years..Can someone reply as to who he is referring to here?

nobody206

comment 805 - OMG..you are sooooooooo correct!!..as incredibly tragic this entire story has been, if the victims were black..no one would care less..its the world we live in..sad but true..

Previous 15 Comments | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments