Opri: I Will Get My Reputation Back!

6/19/2007 3:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Now that two celebrity clients have given her the ax, newly available attorney Debra Opri has vowed to get her reputation back. She started moments ago by spouting off a list of excuses why she couldn't come up a winner for Pamela Bach in her custody fight with David Hasselhoff.

After Bach formally fired Debra in a Los Angeles County Superior court session earlier today, Opri, who was also at court, told our cameras "I only had a month to turn things around, I got my marching orders and I ran out of time." Cue the world's smallest violin.

When Opri learned that her other celeb former client, Larry Birkhead, was handling some business in the same court today -- without the $650,000 check she claims he owes her -- Opri quipped "I'll have to stop by and say hi!"

judgingotherssux

This Opri even looks like a vulture..Her husband shoulda went out and did his own dry cleaning...and never came back the poor SOD...Please have this woman investigated...shes a scandalous woman..If lawyers are that greedy then i guess they make thier own beds and (lie) in them...Opri your a wretched woman...BBUG OFF..

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

When an attorney isn't ready they file a continuance, Debra. My bill for this advice is in the mail. What do you mean $135,000 isn't fair? Just be happy I took my associates to Burger KIng and didn't buy them lobster!

judgingotherssux

How can opri get away will stealing clients $ and gettin away with it...Its shamefull..all lawyers better watch there ass and thier greed..they could end up like Opri..Gettin caught with her finger in the cookie jar....Everyone on this blog should e mail the bar ass. about this kiniving turd...Yeh greedy lawyers are SICKOS..

Puh-lease

She brought this completely on herself. Personally, I'm looking forward to her getting disbarred over the Birkhead fiasco.

momomma

Looserrrrr!

maria

she looks like an old dried up Jennifer Aniston!!, can't stand either one!

Deb

You need to apologize to Larry Birkhead. Who the hell do you think you are??? Serving the poor distraught guy with papers at Anna's funeral. You are like an alligator that lost it's way and I hope you soon immerge deep into ANYWHERE but the U>S>A> Not So FAST miss WANNA-BE

tmzfan

Shes my friends lawyer on a case thats been going on 4ever. she doesnt do a thing and sends bills all the time. someone needs to sue her ass and throw her in jail w/ paris.

Janice

You're reputation just flew by You're lucky if you ever get another client

culturelady

DEBRA OPRI - LOSER LAWYER OF TEH YEAR! WHAT A BIG MOUTH OBNOXIOUS INFLATED FOOL W HO COULDN'T WIN A CASE TO SAVE HER LIFE! I HOPE LARRY BIRKHEAD PUTS HER IN JAIL AND GETS HER DISBARRED! YOU ARE WORST THAN NIFONG! YOU CHEAT AND THIEF!

4Justice

YOUR REPUTATION AS A BAD AND CROOKED LAWYER ARE IN TACT, MR OPRI

lior

FROM DAY ONE THAT I WATCH YOU IN COURT WITH THE WHOLE ANNA NICOL CASE, I HAVE TO SAY THAT IT WOOD HAVE BEEN BETTER FOR YOU TO BE AN ACTRESS THAN A LAWYER !!!!! BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO LEARN "PUBLIC RELATIONS " FIRST OF ALL', - AND YOU DONT HAVE THE ATTITUDE OF "ATTRACTION" TO THE PUBLIC, TO WANT THEM TO HIRE YOU FOR THEIR LEGAL PURPOSE !!!! AND YOU WANT "ONLY .......PUBLICITY !!!!!! YOU HAVE TO DO A U -TURN FOR YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEMS ! YOU ARE GIVING ONLY A NEGATIVE IMAGE !!!!

Adam

You don't "get" a reputation, you earn a reputation. That she wants to "get" one shows she doesn't deserve a good one.

Adam

I could've swore that was Ozzy Ozzborne... I'm not sure whether to be creeped out or relieved...

GRouston

Get over your lust for men you cannot have, the lust for money, your anger and resentments toward men, people that have more than you do and get real, forget about the money and making all those ecuses for the inexcuseable, if you want to repair your image there is where to start.