Rosie -- Gimme Bob's Job Already!

6/19/2007 10:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It might be far from a sure thing, but Rosie O'Donnell seems like she's all ready to come on down and be the next host of "The Price is Right."

The former "View" flamethrower tells her fan-inquisitors at rosie.com that she's meeting with CBS this week to talk about "TPIR," and that she's all set to go if CBS asks her to take over the skinny mike from Bob Barker, who ended his 30-year run last Friday. "If they asked me, I sure would ... I LOVE THE PRICE IS RIGHT," she wrote. Barker endorsed Ro as his replacement over the weekend.

Of course, not everyone is thrilled about Rosie potentially plying players with Plinko. One reader wrote that a petition had already started for a "50-state sponsor boycott" should Rosie be chosen, to which O'Donnell spat back, "The only thing I want to gay up is you."

One thing everyone can take comfort in: Rosie says she'd keep Barker's signature sign-off about spaying and neutering.

anna

Could she please crawl back under the BOULDER she came from already.

stopthepresses

To No. 215, Beverly Hills - get off kensme's case. You don't know anything about his life. Just because he didn't spend it driving drunk, doing drugs and being famous for flashing a scabby, oozing old crotch like some Beverly Hills retard doesn't mean it wasn't a rewarding and meaningful life. I don't know about his life either, but he sounds like a model citizen to me. At least he kept a job for many years which is more than most can say. Probably stayed off welfare, paid his taxes and maybe raised some kids with some values too. Might've even done something positive for the world. YOU get a Life you superficial waste of air.

MJC

It's a PEFECT job for Rosie. Go gettem ! The ratings on the view went down after she left, but they are getting better. I think this would be a perfect job for her! Rosie likes to give, and likes games, and we would be able to hear her when the wheel spins LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

meddows

It's just a shame her parents didn't spay or neuter themselves about 50 yrs ago!!! The plummet in ratings would be as sure as her other attempts like the dead magazine and pathetic attempt at a Broadway show. She was a one-trick pony, and that trick got old. Whatever happened to actually RAISING your children on your own? With her flying to NYC, various awards shows and now possibly Burbank CA, when is she supposed to be teaching her children.... anything? Why bother adopting and manufacturing (since homosexuals cannot reproduce monogamously) kids-- if you're not going to be there for them? How about acting like us poor, normal parents and consider PARENTING as a job? The pay is much more rewarding. It's not like she needs the money!! Disgusting, mentally unstable, poorly medicated pig.

Wendy

The Price is Right is a FUN game show. Rosie does NOT know how to have fun. She is mean and rude. She would open her big, fat mouth and ruin it. I love The Price is Right but if she is the host, I won't watch it. I was only able to watch The View for a few weeks before she made me puke. I won't give her another chance.

yomama

the vision of that last posting will be on my mind everytime i watch a clean family show---do you want that CBS??? by the way I am a gay man

doodles

Has anyone bothered to collate TMZ commentary and articles into a book? People would read it. It would easily be a bestseller. I'd even volunteer to write it (wink, wink). We can title it "If they did it"

SassyMunk

I have been a fan of Price is Right since I was a little girl but if Rosie becomes host, I'll never watch it again!

lindsey

Rosie got the job!!!!!!!!!
Rosie got the job!!!!!!!!
Rosie got the job!!!!!!!
Rosie got the job!!!!!!!

lilly

You have got to be kidding. I would think that CBS would want someone with some class. Give me a break!!!!!!!!!!

carolee west

Someone mentioned Drew Carey for the job and I think that is an excellent choice. Who can we tell?

Squiggy

Really,Rosie is much too political to host this family show.It would just be a question of time before she stuck her foot in her big mouth.....Can you just picutre Rosie yelling "COME ON DOWN!!!!"I ror one will not be watching

He's just another Idiot

Who raised Rosie? A pack of wolves? She's so mean, rude, and dumb. There is nothing about her that is likeable. She should NEVER be hired for any television show again in America . She should get a talk show in Iraq, then she could bash our President and our Country all she wants. She is a genuine IDIOT.

He's just another Idiot

Anyone writing nice things about Rosie, must be Rosie herself - or her wife. How does Kelly and the kids stand this nut-case?

Lenora

if Rosie takes over as host I will most definately STOP watching TPIR!!