Rosie -- Gimme Bob's Job Already!

6/19/2007 10:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It might be far from a sure thing, but Rosie O'Donnell seems like she's all ready to come on down and be the next host of "The Price is Right."

The former "View" flamethrower tells her fan-inquisitors at rosie.com that she's meeting with CBS this week to talk about "TPIR," and that she's all set to go if CBS asks her to take over the skinny mike from Bob Barker, who ended his 30-year run last Friday. "If they asked me, I sure would ... I LOVE THE PRICE IS RIGHT," she wrote. Barker endorsed Ro as his replacement over the weekend.

Of course, not everyone is thrilled about Rosie potentially plying players with Plinko. One reader wrote that a petition had already started for a "50-state sponsor boycott" should Rosie be chosen, to which O'Donnell spat back, "The only thing I want to gay up is you."

One thing everyone can take comfort in: Rosie says she'd keep Barker's signature sign-off about spaying and neutering.

smilesarefree

Trump was right, Rosie is a disgusting slob with very low intelligence. Middle America will not watch a lesbian every day.

who cares

I DID NOT KNOW THAT A PIG KNOWS HOW TO HOST A SHOW
BOY ARE THE RATINGS GONE GO DOWN THE TUBE NOW
ROSIE IS A PIG, SHE WOULD DO BETTER ON GREEN ACRES BY REPLACING
ARNOLD

Larry wanna a cracker?

To the serial bashers here, I have to laugh. You claim you won't watch Rosie, yet you're on this site devoting time and energy toward her. Tells me, no matter what form of show she gets, you'll be right *there*. lol

And Rosie's stint on The View proves my point. Ratings went through the *roof* and it's why ALL the networks are practically offering her anything to sign her. So, bash all you want, I know you'll be watching Rosie -- you just can't help yourselves. lol (it's called *curiosity* -- just a human flaw, sometimes.)

I'm not a Price Is Right viewer but I'll probably tune in just to see Rosie's debut because I'm curious. But as a regular viewer, do doubt it because that show isn't my 'thing'. The noise alone is unbearable.

Deb

108 Mom -- Do you have the ability to be honest -- you did not get singled out for the word "liberal". You got singled out because you told me not to speak for you and I proved you wrong in that I had used the word "most". I didn't say "everyone".

You may say you are 31 but you are acting like a kid having a temper tantrum. You singled yourself out.

rosie

This is great . Rosie should be host . Everyone could bring non- neutered pets to the show . Rosie could eat the critters during commercials ...........Big Broads Rule...

trinity911

Sheesh, and here I would have thought that CBS would have learned a
lesson about employing loud mouth, irritating boors with Don Imus.

He's just another Idiot

Isn't Rosie old enought to retire to pasture? How old is she? She looks older than my 62 year old mother. I'm sure she is an embarrassment to the gay community. I have gay friends who are smart, charming and lots of fun. I can't think of one redeeming quality that Rosie has. She's dumb as a rock and has a very big mouth - with nothing sensible coming out of it. Was she supposed to be funny at one time? She's not funny now. She gives new meaning to the word "idiot". She has the biggest ego in America - even more than Paris Hilton.

South Beach Lizzard

Would some one PLEASE PLEASE buy this hag a mirror, she looks like a Thrift Store Special. Not only is she garbage but she will ruin the show with her bulgarity.

Chris

From the sounds of it, CBS is looking for a way to tank their ratings. Rosie is unappealing, over opinionated and rude. I for one will never watch the show again. Way to go CBS.

My Two Cents

I'll never watch the show again if she is the host. She is nothing more than a loud mouth trailer trash pig.

Just Me

ROSIE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

ROSIE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

ROSIE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

CBS should be grateful
to get her as she will
improve the rates and
win them another Emmy

chismosa

Me for one, I do NOT like Rosie. She has a BIG mouth!! And I would not watch Price is Right if she is the host. Nope

rootbeer70

If Rosie is the one who is selected to host TPIR then the producers, models, etc might as well start looking for a new job for the simple fact that the ratings will go down the tubes. This is not right. She is a loud mouth, venom spewing nut case who does things ony if they benefit her in some way, I will NOT watch TPIR ever again if they hire her as the new host. My opinion is that it should be John O'Hurley. He has more character in his little finger than Rosie has in her whole body. I would be more than happy to sign the petition to get her off of the potential list of hosts.

oh no, not Rosanne

Bob Barker always looked fantastic on his show, neat, suit and tie, etc. Rosie always looks like she just crawled out of bed. Someone like this should never host any kind of a show, much less one with such a great reputation as the 'Price is Right'.

Connie

The death of The Price is Right. Who would have known. Truly tragic. It's an upbeat fun show, she is far too judgemental and bitter at the world to make a good host. I will NEVER watch the show again if she steps foot on the set.

NO ROSIE!!!