Simpson

Suicide?

6/19/2007 5:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OJ SimpsonIn his book, "If I Did It," Simpson describes a scene during his infamous Bronco chase where he debated killing himself with a Magnum:

A.C. drove another half-mile or so and pulled into an orange grove, where no one could spot us, not even from the sky. He got out to take a leak, and the moment he left the Bronco I reached for my grip. I unzipped it and pulled out the Magnum. I was in tremendous pain, and I saw nothing but more pain ahead of me, and I decided to end it. I realized, I can make this stop. One shot to the flicking [sic] head and it's over.

carol

IT'S NOT TO LATE, DO IT AND GET IT OVER WITH, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR CHILDREN. GOD HELP THEM.........................

b

There is a "Special Place" waiting for OJ in Hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate OJ!

OJ is so guilty. I can't even believe people are reading his bull S*it! Please do not give this man any money for killing two innocient people. He deserves to die. I wish he would have pulled the trigger. Just goes to show Money CAN buy freedom. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS AWEFUL MAN. I HOPE HE ROTS IN HELL!

SHARON V

do everyone a favor and pull the trigger now! im sure there will be no shortage of people to donate the bullet.

Oh Please

LOL, sure OJ. You are such a loser and you will pay the price for killing Nicole and Ron. Your poor children are so messed up because of you.

Kris Peterson

I do wish that he WOULD have committed suicide. But, he likes himself too much. I wish that he would go away somewhere though. He is such a low-life.

K. Jackson

It' a shame he didn't go through with it but just knowing that he has to live the rest of his sorry life knowing damn good well that he's guilty as hell - is good enough for me. He'll have to answer for this terrible crime to a higher being some day and this time, he won't get off. I hope he burns in hell! He's such a sorry excuse for a human being and it disgusts me to see his sorry ass face!

pattie in cali

THIS IS AN EVIL MAN, SHAME ON YOU TMZ, you should never report on him. its all about him, always will be, I FEEL SO BAD FOR THOSE KIDS, i wished he would have done hisself in, then GOD could deal with him,( GOD BLESS NICOLE, RON, we care) this is an outrage, no one should ever mention anything he does, EVER, he feeds on it, GIVE THIS KILLER NOTHING, so mad in cali

tortuga

When he finally offs himself, hopefully the annoucement will be at the end of the news, and not the opening act!

Mary T.

Coward,
If you didn't pull the trigger then.................it's not to late now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aSiF

I'm white, didn't enslave, rape or murder anyone of any color. I will not be responsible for the sins of my father. I am entitled to voice my opinion regardless of history, mine, yours, or whoevers.....I acknowledge that racism is still alive and well, hell just read a few posts on the TMZ site and it will be clear. However, I'm not the one! Therefore, I will speak, scream and yell my opinion....I will not cower over the brutal acts of others.

OJ killed two people and just like the justice system has failed many, many, many individual's black, white and other before - - it failed this time too.

really

# 139 :
I agree .. COWARD .. but wait .. it's NOT TOO LATE ! OJ .. do it man .

Juni

And you didn't because you believe in the sanctity of life?...or you were just gutless? COWARD BASTARD!

Piglet Baldwin

Does anybody remember the name of the black law school that CNN or whoever had their cameras set up in for the O.J. verdict, and when it came in Not Guilty the students erupted in rapturous applause?

Mikey Mike