Simpson

Suicide?

6/19/2007 5:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OJ SimpsonIn his book, "If I Did It," Simpson describes a scene during his infamous Bronco chase where he debated killing himself with a Magnum:

A.C. drove another half-mile or so and pulled into an orange grove, where no one could spot us, not even from the sky. He got out to take a leak, and the moment he left the Bronco I reached for my grip. I unzipped it and pulled out the Magnum. I was in tremendous pain, and I saw nothing but more pain ahead of me, and I decided to end it. I realized, I can make this stop. One shot to the flicking [sic] head and it's over.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

Sal

Think about it, OJ suicide = No trial = No Riot. The world would be a different place... he should have done it!

TJW

TMZ.com has robbed Fred Goldman now, just as O.J. has. I was a TMZ fan, but now beleive it should be shut down by the courts!

Catz

OJ should have pulled the trigger!

Mark D'Amico

It still makes me sick to know that the jury set O.J. free after D.N.A. evidence proved he killed the mother of his children as well as Ron Goldman ,

christine

I dont beleave anything he says.

TONY NY

SOMEDAY O.J. YOU HAVE TO ANSWER TO GOD............................................................................

TheSopranpoes

Why is this piece of crap still walking the face of this earth?

OK

I double dog dare you!

Grace

That would have been the best move.

treasure

we all know that the real reason oj is in jail, it is just to get back at him for the crime he was aquitted of oj should know he should of beenwalking the straight and narrow, knowing good and well if he sneezed to hard they would put him in jail, he should have gone underground like harry tubmam.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11