Start Thinking About Tomorrow: Hillary in '08

6/20/2007 7:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comHillary Clinton's campaign put together a video to reveal the final choice for her campaign theme song -- and it's a "Sopranos" spoof.

Senator Clinton even convinced the former leader of the free world to appear in her vid. Those carrot sticks?!? Get that man an Oscar!

And wait ... is that Johnny Sack? He lives ... and he's a Democrat!

Take a look.

annie

Yeah Right,
Thanks for your service I have a nephew that whose unit took casulties hard 25th 3rdbatt. out of Brookpark ohio last year he was injured due to get out next month but wants to go back he says he believes in the job and wants to finish it without running with tail between the legs. His brother is enlisting marines of course!! in Oct. My prayers go out to your loved one for his safety. No one in their right mind wants war but provoked as the USS COLE,first attack on the towers and 9-11 then KICK ASS

Mary

JOLENE et al....

It's okay to pack your bags (should you so choose) as IT IS TIME to rehabilitate our country from the ravages of the past seven years--I can imagine we "ain't seen nothing yet" from the savage Bush-Cheney team. We are seven (long) years in hell overdue in getting rid of this despicable administration!

It's time for serious and positive change in this magnificent country and, YES, those of us who have seen the light (all along) are "patriotic" citizens!

BC

Pretty sad when we decide somebody should be our President just because she is a woman and because she has collected so much campaign money. That hardly qualifies HRC as Presidential material.
Check her voting record, she waits to vote after sticking her finger in the air to see which way the wind blows.
She has no experience and is a miserable excuse of a Senator.
Her dubious past should be enough for us to not even consider her.
Wake up, you are being duped.

I know

This is when I get scared-------------------

As a woman I even said I WON'T vote for her and this is why

Already she's doing PRISSY FEMALE THINGS---Who the HELL CARES ABOUT YOUR SONG PICK IT AND SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

WERE TALKING ABOUT THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

WHAT NEXT--WHERE GOING TO PICK OUT HER NEW DRAPES AND COLOR SCHEMES FOR THE WHITE HOUSE.------PATHETIC----GOD DID NOT MAKE US WOMAN TO BE PRESIDENTS OF A WHOLE NATION.

SHE'S BEING EMOTIONAL---THIS IS SAD---GOOD TO REVEAL BUT SAID

gee whiz

I love America....but if we, the people, elect her...God help us all!! She is a lying, cheating, devil.....PLEASE vote for anyone OTHER than Billary!!!

carol ard

Hillary would committ murder to be president so watch out other candidates as she now controls Tony Soprana! In actually Hillary is a weak pig and she has no persona of strength at all and so she has to rely on her hubby to try to get people to like her... How pitifully weak!

castra regina

We will pay a heavy price for Hillary's socialism...be warned

carol ard

Poster 2 Have no fear for we Rublicans as this bitch will never get in the white house unless she breaks in!

Read

Yeah Right,

Thanks! I do too get pictures of my son surrounded by smiling children asking for candy and toys. No pictures like that on the media.

Yeah Right

Okay, so I kind of just did lie in that I said I had to get to work. After this LAST POST I will be getting to work, seriously and in all honesty....

Thanks for the kind words from everyone (including you too Elementary even though I am the farthest thing from a snob. Was that comment because of being from Brighton, currently living in Novi or a combination of the two? I will agree in that both cities have oodles of snobs. No doubt about that one!).

Korean...Well let me just say this: You have basically called me a homosexual (you must have missed the post where I talked about my wife and son). Too funny, as I am the farthest thing from it. I prefer a "hole" over a "pole". Think about that one for a second. I am not a murderer, as again you labeled me, whether it was directly or indirectly doing so. You also have the "tough guy behind the keyboard" syndrome. Man you're so cool for being able to do that. You also have so much knowledge and opinions on a variety of topics. Especially for someone that "just became a naturalized citizen". You are either lying about all that (that get's my vote) or you possess an even more brilliant mind than Steven Hawking, which is highly doubtful. You surely aren't any sort of genius, especially given the fact that you are posting and reading TMZ of all sites. Now that I have just called your bluff and "outted" you, go back to your bowl of Kim Chi.

It was people like my father, uncles and grandfather that enable you to be here in America or even still South Korea for that matter, and type ridiculous messages on internet gossip sites. Did you forget that history lesson? In your so-called "village" in Korea? You are a liar and nothing more.

Your ignorance is shining through, and I didn't even have to use your "litmus test" of the topic of evolution in order to see that.

Ignorance is bliss to those uneducated.

Jolene

I do NOT appreciate being attacked on this site!!!!! I am a decent citizen - I am not a Bush supporter, I love my country, I am not fat, and all the other things you people are accusing me of. To me, Hillary is a BITCH, and that is my right to think that. Someone else called Bill Clinton a Bastard - where are the negative posts???

kt

We have a war going on, a major amnesty bill that the country is in arms about, we have increased crimes in our neighborhoods, people are screaming about hospitals closing and the costs of health care, and what is Hillary doing? She has no comment about the above.

Instead, she's preocupied with making cutesy videos with a pretend husband over what song she should use in her campaign. I guess her main issue is what song is right over other issues. (probably because she can't decide on where she stands on anything)

She's more interested in celebrity and power than what is right for this country.

Another rich politician looking for minions to adore her.

She makes me sick.

sheri

BC, you hit the nail on the head with the wasting of money for this "ad"

In this ad for herself she is trying to show how she is a loving family woman. "looking out" for Slick Willy, ergo she is looking out for us. eat your carrots

She is putting herself in a place of power such as Tony Soprano - scary thought.

She isn't really addressing any issues that need to be addressed - just that she knows what is best for us.

Another scary thought is for the last 18-19 years we have had a Bush or Clinton in power.
It is time for new blood.

kt

Remember, she hasn't been nominated as the Democratic candidate yet!!! The video should have waited until she was.

This video enforced my vote for Obama.

don

You idiot libs are amazing.You want to blame bush cheney or anyone else for fighting terrorists.You libs dont get it.The islamic terrorists have been trying to take over the world ever since islam became a religion in the 6th century.take 1911 president woodrow wilson sent gen black jack persing to the philipines to crush islamic terrorists there.Look at history you lib clowns remember when winston churchill wanted to take out hitler in 1936?What did they call churchill? war monder idiot and claimed churchhill was the terroist you can see the results. you libs are stupid the terrorist are building nukes to wipes us off the map.Instead of blaming the terrorist you blame bush. Wake up you anti american Liberals