Blake

Feelin' Sparks?!

6/22/2007 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They've denied up and down that they're an item, but Jordin Sparks and Blake Lewis have been looking awfully co-co-co-zy in the afterglow of their "American Idol" glory.

A TMZ spy spotted the "Idol" finalists "holding hands" while shopping at a Fry's Electronics store near L.A. We're told that they wandered around the store, unmolested, and seemed "happy" together. Blake was overheard saying to the 17-year-old Jordin, "We should call your mom." Need a ride, kids?

Here, B & J yuk it up for photogs, as Blake rocks an outfit that seamlessly blends New Kids on The Block and low-rent surf dude chic.

The pair will tour with the rest of the "Idol" crew this summer, but it looks like they've got their own duet.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Pampster

Jordin is a beautiful and incredibly talented girl. I bet every single one of you who are being so catty about her height and weight look aren't exactly beauty queens yourself. How would you like for someone to talk about your daughter that way? Sometimes I wonder what the world is coming to, people just don't seem to have any decency or compassion anymore.

sangeetha gnanasundaram

u actually noticd hiz shoes.
sad cuz i think Blake iz hott!!!-yea!!!
i think they probably r together!!!
there lik huge starz now so they betr get usd 2 it!!!
they cant deny their luv 4evr!!!!-blake,nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this cant b happenin, my life iz over!!!!!!!! i shudv kept my bfs!!!!!
i hate jordin!!!!!-pffff!!!

mook

Idol winner who looks like her football player daddy in love with a guy who looks like he's stepped out of the cast of "Rent"? Sounds like publicity to me! Jordan Sparks, up until her AI win, has performed at numerous Christian and "Choose Life" events and has even cut a CD (sung backup for Michael W. Smith too!). Blake Lewis, on the other hand, was rumored to have a relationship with Chris "Timberfake" Richardson. and acted like a prima donna on the Idol set. We'll never really know the truth about these two lackluster talents, never gonna become another Kelly Clarkson or Fantasia.

sawyer

YOU KNOW DONT START SOMETHING YOU DONT EVEN KNOW IS TRUE..... THAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH YOU REPORTERS JUST TRYING TO GET PUBLICITY BYE MAKING UP RUMORS THAT WE ALL THINK IS TRUE WHEN IT ISNT..........SO LEAVE THEM ALONE OK..........MAYBE THEY ARE CLOSE FRIENDS EVER TAKE THAT INTO CONSIDERATION!!!!!

Gary B

My gaydar is going off too, except it's not directed at Jordin or Blake it's directed at all the yahoo's who claim they can identify someone's sexual preferences by pictures ,rumors, and innuendo.

sofia

ok first off that pic is total BS because i have seen the original of it and they completely cropped out Chris Richardson who is standing there with them...

also she is 17 he is 26(?) i mean COME ON that is soo wrong on soo many levels

however if she is doing him damn her that lucky little princess i swear mann i would do him to so congrats to jordin if she scored a man that is too good for her

now blake sweetie get yourself out of that relationship if you are in it because she is the most high maintenence person on the face of the earth...next to miss hilton of course. she is the biggest drama queen and uber annoying..so just some advice

bethy!!!!!

I doubt that Jordin and Blake are going out...Facts have been proven that a shoe size doesn't necassarily(spelling?) affect *anything personal* if you know what I mean. Blake is a little on the short side so he probably has small feet because of that...And as for Jordin, her dad was a NFL player, he's big size wise so she is too...But she's extremely well - proportioned, she is more beautiful than I'm sure all her haters are! And FYI if they were going out it wouldn't be illegal, it's only illegal if they get *involved* and it depepnds on the state because the age is different in every state. Don't you think it's better for girls in America to be looking up to Jordin who will try to save herself for marriage, has a positive body image, and is a good person, compared to some of those anorexic/stick thin, slutty girls who've been in jail have 3 kids or whatever...You guys need to get over it...Jordin Blake and Chris all went out to go shopping, that's it...TMZ wanted to make a story outta nothing so they cropped Chris out and made a story...There is absolutely nothing else to this story, Jordin is allowed to have guys as friends you know...If all my guy friends were rumored to be a bf then I would have a lot of bf's! So here's some advice...GET OVER IT!

Lisa

He is SO cute!!!

B

Jordin is HUGE! I've never seen her height posted anywhere, but she TOWERED over everyone else on American Idol this year! I don't think she's that hot either. No wonder the ratings were lower for the finals, I did not care to watch it after sticking out the whole season. It's the first finale I've ever missed, most of my friends and family did not watch it either. Also, that SONG they chose???? for the winner to sing, it was so obvious that it was not going to be anyone BUT Jordin. Maybe they'll give her a real song to sing so we can see if she can carry herself.

yellehs2

It amazes me that people who want to trash out Blake bother to look at stuff like this. Weird people. And then they want to comment. Maybe they are in denial? Of course it's news if two celebs are out together, and for those of us that ARE American Idol/Blake Lewis/Jordin Sparks fans, it's interesting news. I don't understand why it seems nobody can say anything nice anymore.

paris whoooo?

little guys usually have big wankers, but, thinking back, not always...

paris whoooo?

I can't fel it for the tiny little guy types, I like a real man

austin

they are probably not hooking up like that. they are just friends!

Katluvsmonkeys2

OMG, I can't believe you guys at TMZ think they got the HOTS for each other they totally don't they're friends and thaz it !!!!!!!!!

Leela

Aw come one, these two are adorable. Blake may be stuck in a '90's time warp and everything but he's really talented and seemed like a good guy. Jordin is just a sweetheart. I still think Melinda should have won but considering that all the little teeny boppers were playing with their text messaging and doing most of the voting I guess we shouldn't be surprised. Jordin is a big talent and I wish her and Blake and of course Melinda well. They so don't deserve to be pick on by anyone.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments