Faith Hill Not Into Bush?

6/25/2007 5:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Country songbird Faith Hill was in the Yorkville section of Toronto this weekend, and found this wacky bumper sticker that says "wtf?" -- with a picture of Dumbya on it. Er, Dubya.

Faith, from Mississippi, was critical of the disastrous Katrina disaster cleanup.

Apparently, she'd like to stick it to Bushie a little more.

Kennedy

THE BOTTOM LINE IS BUSH SUCKS BIG TIME! THIS WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED WITH A DEMOCRAT IN THE OFFICE. THE REPUBLICANS ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN HELPING THE 1 PERCENT OF AMERICANS THAT MAKE $200,000 OR MORE A YEAR WITH THINGS SUCH AS GREAT TAX BREAKS. IF YOU ARE THE OTHER 99 PERCENT OF AMERICANS TIRED OF THE REPUBLICANS ONLY LOOKING AFTER THE MIGHTY 1 PERCENT; THEN VOTE DEMOCRAT FOR THE NEXT ELECTION.

baby girl

HA HA HA!!! Jillie believes everything she reads. How about this....Faith Hill is a jealous losing bitch. How so??? I saw it on the internet!

dude

I always hated this bitch, even more so now. Go find your F'n dumb ass husband.

Voter

1 mil is approx 1% of their tour earnings. Just figure how much some people give to their churches up to 10% and make $35,000 a year versus millions. Food for thought...

U Know Who

Funny the liberal media, only reports this stupid tripe.

Have ANY of you heard that the democratic congress is polling LOWER in Gallup polls than GWB is at the moment.

And since they have teaken over, they have consistently polled LOWER than GWB which is tough to do.

But the Dem's have managed to do it! Way to go!

yet the liberal media WILL NOT tell you this, they will instead find somehow someway to once again divert atention AWAY from them and their retarded Amnesty Bill.

Is there any way to force the government to protect us from Anarchy and Invaders, as guaranteed in the US Constitution?

Is there any way to force government officials to obey the Constitution and Laws of the USA?

Do we have any legal option against an agenda driven media that reports propaganda and refuses to report the truth?

Foiled

wtf? My thoughts exactly about Faith Hill.

Wiped Out

I am a Katrina victim-my house is now a slab as a result of the storm, and we lost everything. I have nothing but praise for FEMA and the Bush administration. Someone from FEMA called me not long ago to check on us. They cleared our property 42 days after the storm. With the magnitude of destruction from Katrina, I think Bush and his administration did an admirable job. The people who are at fault in not getting money to locals, etc. is with LA and MS state and local officials who are corrupt. I no longer live in MS, but it had, by far, the most corrupt public officials of any state I ever lived in. They are now all rich from taking money intended for Katrina victims.

Catherine

I still laugh at this idiot's temper tantrum from the awards show when she lost to Carry Underwood. Cracks me up; shows you just how these two work in real life. Tim McGraw is HORRIBLE in concert anyway. Keep blaming Bush for everything and promoting your lame songs because either way, no one is listening.

Chrysanthe

Where can I buy one of those? Love it! Bush sucks.

lexie

Wiped out, WELL SAID!
Hope things are better for this year!

zoe

I need one of those stickers!!

shocking notttttt

Faith is a mindless boob , her husband has been cheating on her . She's losing her looks and she can't hold a candle to Carrie underwood. She's a left wing wack job . I'm so glad I spend 3 years in Iraq defending this whore's right to free speech.

Left Coaster

Alan Jackson's wife should stick that bumper sticker on Faith Hill's ass.
Slutty Faith, too bad.he went back to Denise and she married Tim on the rebound. She goes after any man who she thinks can further her career. ICK.

who?

So where did all that money go to anyways? for katrina victims that is! funny how the very wealthy bash the leader and country where they make and have there wealth in

jeb

I am so sorry that Faith Hill and her husband have chosen to be disrespectful to the President of the United States...when they are in another Country. I really supported both of them in buying their CD's and attending their concerts...No more...I am so sick and tired of musicians and actors expressing their disdain for our Government...especially when they are in another Country...My family and I grew up in North Louisiana and are all Republicans...I did alot of business in Mississipi and almost all the business meetings I attended North or South in Mississippi were Republicans...Most of us supported these two talented musician...mostly because they were from humble beginnings and were talented....I did not teach my children to nor to any members of our family whether we agree or disagree with the President of the United States, ever ever speak against our Country. United We Stand...Divided We Fall...I was taught that...and I bet their parents taught them the same about respect...Our President has the most awful job in the World and our Country needs to be strong and support our Leaders or vote for someone else next time...We are a democracy and although we may differ...it would be nice if Faith Hill and her husband would just entertain...and try to remember...because of us...they became very wealthy...it helped that they have talent...but it helped that we bought their cd's and attended many of their concerts...Thanks for letting me spew...jeb