Paris to Jailbirds -- Stay in Halfway Hilton!

6/25/2007 9:39 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton says her big plan after getting out of jail is to build a halfway house for ex-jailbirds -- and adds that she doesn't want to "surround myself" with the "bad people" from her pre-jail life. Sayonara, Greasy Bear-san?

The about-to-be-liberated Paris tells Ryan Seacrest (via Us) that she's going to build a "transitional home" for just-released inmates, somewhere they can "get food and clothes on their backs" to stop the "bad cycle" of in-and-out behavior. As for her own life, Paris says she wants a new social start, saying she's done with "those types of people."

Paris, as TMZ told you last week, will be shedding that orange jumpsuit tomorrow, but as People reports, none too soon -- she pressed her hands on the glass separating her mother and herself trying to hug her.

Foxy on Beatdown – I Wasn't Even There!

Foxy Brown, in a bizarre twist on a mugging she allegedly suffered Saturday morning, now says she wasn't even at the projects where the beatdown went down.

Brown denies to the New York Post that she was even at the Pink Houses projects in East New York, where the crime supposedly took place, but her alleged attacker, Roshawn Anthony, described in news reports as a "stripper," is still being held on $50,000 bond.

Anthony and several other women are accused of pulling Foxy from her car and beating her before stealing her Louis Vuitton bag, which included cash, credit cards, and a hearing aid, and they ripped out strands of her weave.

Rosie Passes on "Price"

Rosie O'Donnell has decided against the "Price is Right" hosting gig -- despite a "substantial" offer from CBS. FOX News reports that the former "View"-er took her meeting with network suits and they offered her the job, but balked at having to relocate to L.A. to do the show. Rosie was steadfast about staying in New York, and had wanted to tape several shows a day in order to avoid having to spend significant time in Hollywood, but this wasn't in the cards.

Party Favors: Cameron Apologizes for Commie Carry-All ... Mandy Moore Reads Lyrics on BlackBerry ... "Evan" – Almighty Bomb?

Cameron Diaz told Peruvians she was sorry for carrying a bag with a Communist emblem and slogan that evoked horrific memories of the Shining Path insurgency of the 1980s and 1990s that left nearly 70,000 people dead. "I did not realize the potentially hurtful nature of the slogan printed on it," she says. ... Mandy Moore is a busy girl, and sometimes forgets her lyrics. Thank heavens she has a BlackBerry, from which she read the lyrics during a gig the other night at NYC hotspot Stereo, says Page Six. ... "Evan Almighty" took in $32 million, enough to win the weekend box-office, but one analyst tells the L.A. Times that the result could be "a disaster of biblical proportions," given the film's $125 mil budget.

Lenn K.

Paris, this is a good thing. Maybe you learned something on the inside. Rosie, you suck and always will, but having you on TV is good for normal people to see a out of control, nasty and mad at the world nutcase. Cameron is a left winger anyway, so having communist gear is nothing new.

Davidg

I don't believe for a minute that Rosie "passed on" Price is Right.
More likely CBS wised up and realized where Rosie goes, drama follows.

Tired and Ready for A Nap

Rosie 'passed' on Price is Right? PLEASE, I wasn't born yesterday. I am sure they PASSED on Rosie.

Kay

Would someone please tell Paris Hilton and all her stupid relatives to just shut up!

lookingglass

What a bone head Cameron Diaz was for making this insensitive choice on her purse. How can people with so many resources continue to be so ignorant to what is going on in the world. It wouldn't take much learning to understand Peru's feelings about communist china- Does she realize why the Dali Lama doesn't live in tibet? It's called books people, read them. It is really sad that the people with the most resources in America are the ones that are the least interested in using it for something positive. But they do know how to accessorize!

Contemplate

I read that Paris was already released.

Oh Please

I am not and never have been a Paris fan, however, if she can follow through on her "new life style and charity work" I will applaud her one year from now. People can change and everyone deserves a second chance. Now you can go ahead and blast me. :0)

Charlotte

I'm glad Paris is turning her life around.

Rosie causes hate and discontent every where she goes. Her wife acts like an abused child, I can just imagine what goes on behind closed doors in her home. She is a hypochondriac that whines non stop about her ailments. I pity Kelley and their kids.

Jaded

#5
Sorry Karen.... I can understand your frustration, but I'm afraid this is just the beginning of another seemingly endless amount of Paris Hilton crap. It would be nice to think that she has "seen the light" but I seriously doubt it. I think her major problem is that she just doesn't have anything meaningful in her life to do. Too much money ruins people sometimes.

Bill

I don't believe that Rosie passed on the Price Is Right. CBS would have been crazy to
have that nut job as the host of one of the most long standing shows on T.V. today.
She just needs to GO AWAY...

CK

PARIS HILTON IS ALREADY RELEASED FYI. SORRY PAPS!

Michelle

Glad Rosie took a pass---now I can still watch "Price Is Right"!!! Besides, she has to be on a show where she can talk about herself!!!

Tangie

You got that right, Jaded. She will be in our face more than ever, I don't like to help in keeping up her fame by writing about her here, but that's pretty much all TMZ puts on here anymore. We all say we dislike her, yet somebody is keeping her in the news.

A deaf chick with a cochlear implant

Foxy does NOT wear a HEARING AID! Sheesh! It's a Cochlear Implant! I know because I have one and I've seen Foxy's. Gawd!

Lucky

Harvey, I REALLY enjoyed you subbing for Larry. You were excellent.
RE: Ro on Price======NO WAY! The qualities that Bob Barker had were just the oppositie of Rosie. It would be comforting to find a younger similar replacement.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments