Paris: Better Without Makeup?

6/26/2007 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The world press was awaiting her exit -- she only had time to change her clothes in a public bathroom, pinch her cheeks and put on a little lipstick -- and she looked, well, hot!

TMZ has prepared a side-by-side comparison; here's red carpet weavetabulous Paris, and post-jail Heidi Paris.
Paris before and after
Which is better? Vote!

dude

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goerge Bush

I'm SO GLAD SHE IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes I think she looks younger and better without makeup too!

*IT'S TIME FOR ALL OF YOU MEAN-SPIRITED NASTY PEOPLE WHO POSTS UGLY COMMENTS TO GO AWAY.STOP IT AND LEAVE HER IN PEACE

Good luck Paris!!!! SO glad you're home!

USHER LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER

AS IF THERE WASNT ANY OTHER IMPORTANT NEWS THAN THIS WHORE PARIS...TMZ STOP THE MADNESS.

anon

Yes, much better. She looks cheap with too much makeup on. The natural look makes her look younger also.

MB

ENOUGH !!! Cant you think of anything better to post on your website? I can't imagine there are nooooo other celebrities to report on right now!?

bIUBBuLa

All you fat, disgusting bimbos and all of you with fat, disgusting bimbo wifes , shut your greasy pie holes! LOL

You only wish you could look like her without makeup.

badlands

anyone notice how the pro-hilton group can't spell and types in all caps? 13 yr. old girls? and these favorable comments about her are obviously paid spin. probably by her people(which now includes TMZ.)

f.Lo

I definitely like Paris better without make-up. She has awesome natural beauty. Paris, you dont need make-up!

stan

I am not being paid and I am not a family member. I just know it must be hard to know that most of the world is against you. As someone that has had a breakdown I know her pain

Bummer

Hmmm I think she looks pretty without makeup. She should look like that more often.

Mandy

Its because she is smiling and looking happy! All her other photos show her with that stupid looking up "sexy" look she does.

He's just another Idiot

Paris is 26 years old. When is she going to grow up? It's obivious she doesn't have many brain cells but she could just go away somewhere and stop acting like a media whore.

Katey2

I'm no fan of hers, but she does look better not made up like a woman decades older. Be off duty once in awhile, Paris

Lana

She looks better without the make-up. She looks refreshed and new in those pictures.

Jasun

I think she looks beautiful with or without make up, she is Paris either way. How ever i think she looks so dam beautiful natural so i voted no make up. I think different looks are part of what makes Paris beautiful also.