Paris to Taco Bell -- Drop the Chalupa!

6/26/2007 7:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As word of Paris Hilton's Taco Bell craving reached los honchos grandes at the fast food company via TMZ, it was only a matter of hours before the burrito slingers were knocking down the heiress' door to stuff her face with bean-stuffed goodies.

TMZ obtained a letter from Taco Bell President Greg Creed to Paris, informing her of a special delivery he ordered sent to La Casa Hilton. Unfortunately, the tacos never made it past the front gates. Pobrecita!

Click to ReadGotta hand it to Taco Bell -- they certainly do think outside the bun!

I love taco bell!!

Did you guys read the letter? It said she can pick a Taco Bell (location) and they will give free tacos for 3 hours to all her fans that supported her through all the bad moments. That's very nice of them! Paris should call Taco Bell and do it,It will show her appreciation towards her fans,a nice way to start & spend time with her fans.

I love taco bell!!

I had no idea taco bell company was so cool, I like eating there!

lmao

this is so funny. now all the haters are going to be like i'm going to boycot taco bell, blah blah blah. all the jealous losers couldn't afford it or to stay at the hilton so hahhahaaha....we love you paris.

I love taco bell!!

THANK YOU TACO BELL FOR BEING NICE TO PARIS!

I love taco bell!!

We love you Paris!!!!

alex

i thought that guy delivering taco bell was Nick Lachey

hahaha

ONE STOP SAM

LOVE YOU PARIS

Taco Bell you Rock!

Ya, and to the haters, I'm sure your boycotts will be effective . . . NOT HA HA HA HA HA HA
No one cares what you beefy betty's think. You want Taco Bell head on down to the drive thru and get your gordita (aka FAT CHICK) to go.

Losers

TOO BAD SO SAD

The guy in the pic is kind of cute. I'm surprised Herpes-Ho-Hilton didn't invite him in for some pink taco in exchange for da other ones ROFL.

you go girl

boycott the bell

Dre

Now why doesn't that work when I want Taco Bell. I could go for some right now in fact. Damn rich bitches...

GailB

I'm pretty sure they told her to name a location knowing that she would have to think real hard of where needy people live. It's sort of snobbish to not allow them to drop off the taco's. Even if they didn't eat them. Which would be smart since you don't know if someone sent them that hates them or put something in them or anything. But at least politely take them.

Draya

HEY, Taco Bell! Try donating that food to the POOR, not a stupid, spoiled whore who can pay for it.

Boy, Paris hasn't changed one bit. Scamming free food. She should have turned around and given it to a homeless shelter. Paris's sense of entitlement is off the scale.

getting tired of crap

Gee and I used to enjoy having Taco Bell occasionally. But now they and their corporate masters have lost my revenue until they make up for giving a MILLIONARE freebies

Robin Givens, Toronto, Canada

That taco delivery guy is hot

GAP

Bambi and Tinkerbell have been @ acting school learning to say "Yo quiero Taco Bell", their agent is negotiating a contract for Parîs's pooches to star in the new Taco Bell commercials. Gidget who starred in the earlier Taco Bell commercials now is a movie star (Legally Blonde2) and demanding mucho money to return to commercials. Taco Bell has a telephone number, 1-800-TACO BELL, for those with concerns about the E. coli outbreak.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments