WWE Releases Benoit Text Messages

6/26/2007 11:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris BenoitIt keeps getting more bizarre with every detail ...

Chris Benoit sent a series of text messages to WWE co-workers, some from his dead wife's cell phone. According to WWE.com, all five text messages were sent between 3:53 AM and 3:58 AM on June 24. He then committed suicide.

The messages revealed that Benoit distributed information on where to find his remains, and the enclosed location of his attack dogs.

Below are the times and content of text messages Benoit sent to co-workers, as first reported by WWE:

• 3:53 AM - Chris Benoit's cell phone: "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayeteville Georgia. 30215"
  • 3:53 AM - Chris Benoit's cell phone: "The dogs are in the enclosed pool area. Garage side door is open."
  • 3:54 AM - Nancy Benoit's cell phone: "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane. Fayeteville Georgia. 30215"
  • 3:55 AM - Nancy Benoit's cell phone: "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayeteville Georgia. 30215"
  • 3:58 AM - Nancy Benoit's cell phone: "My physical address is 130 Green Meadow Lane, Fayeteville Georgia. 30215"

COCO

TMZ IS THE BEST BLOGG SITE IN THE BUSINESS. They are doing what they have to do -News about celebrities. Sorry, but this guy is not an ordinary man, he lived in front of the cameras, he msut die in front of them!

I really think if some of you feel ofended, you must go to Paris Hilton. com. But even there, you will read about this.

Sorry.

ck

Hey, this is directed to MLD:

Where did you hear about the Wikipedia story and how it was posted 18 hours before the discovery that his wife was dead?

knucklehead

Don't blame TMZ, it's on wwe.com.......

BigD

I THINK TMZ SHOULD REPORT THIS. IT NOT ONLY REPORTS GOSSIP BUT ALSO CELEBRITY NEWS AND THIS IS WHAT THE BENOIT TRAGEDY IS! SO PLEASE STOP WITH YOUR CRYING THAT THIS IS SICK. PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. BENOIT WILL BURN IN HELL.

Miller

#25...well i mean 2 hours laterrrrrrrrrr..i mean noone answered him back or nuttin maybe if someone did and go tthere he would go to jail and pay for what he had done the hard way in jail for the rest of his life but i guess hangin yourself will do i just cant belive what he did to the lil boy poor kid who knows what was going threw his mind bad enough they had him on drugs to grow.... shame

Jim

I am not sure exactly what to think of all of this yet. I am not going to pass judgment on anyone, because I was not there and don't know exactly what happened. I just hope that the authorities are still looking into all possibilities on what could have happened. Maybe he did it and sent the text messages for someone to find the bodies. Maybe there was someone in his house that had murdered his family and he was trying to get someone there to help before he was killed and they got away. I just think that all possibilities should be looked into before anyone should make their judgments. Don't get me wrong, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. This is just mine. Thank you.

kim suck

spoon smith --good name

spoon smith

Terry

I think this may be the end of WWE as we know it. It needs to clean up. To many have lost lives, to many drugs and now a child's life. Cant think they will just continue on as before.?

Hush

Another sick cracker kills his family....must be a problem with your genes

Gate

What strikes me , Is he seems to be worried about the damn dogs. Wonder if he had already killed his family or getting the dogs tooken care of first. Kinda weird..

spoon smith

IF WWE FALLS, ANOTHER WILL RISE TO TAKE ITS PLACE...NATURE OF THE BUSINESS FOR THE LAST HUNDRED YEARS

spoon smith

O GREAT, A RACIST, WAY TO STIR ISH UP

McGee

So why are we calling TMZ sick for reporting on a celebrity gossip story? I missed the news story where TMZ was accused of killing Benoit's family. Sick is NOT TMZ....Sick is Chris Benoit.

omg

I really cant believe he could do this, so all I have to say is that I am going to wait until more information comes out. Any one who has watched benoit wrestle knows this is very out of character.

But I do agree TMZ, you should be ashamed of what you have done.