Did Paris' Mind Dangerously Deteriorate in Jail?

6/27/2007 9:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton's life was "definitely in danger," TMZ was told yesterday by Sheriff Lee Baca, and according to Baca, it was "decompensating" that made things so dicey for Paris while she was inside.

Baca revealed the real psychiatric diagnosis when he appeared before the County Board of Supervisors yesterday, and according to UsMagazine.com, it was "decompensating," which is the deterioration of a person's mental state to the point of severe depression, anxiety or delusions, he explained.

Paris' state of mind was no doubt considerably healthier as she ate and slept like a free woman Tuesday. People reports that balloons and a cake reading "Welcome Home" in pink (not orange) frosting arrived at her grandparents' home, and her hair extensionist at DreamCatchers came around to lengthen her locks.

Brit and K-Fed – Together Again, Again?

Only the two Koreas have been rumored to reunify more than Britney Spears and Kevin Federline, and this morning there's yet another report. During a recent phone conversation, reports the National Enquirer (via MSNBC), Spears supposedly told the Fed-Ex, "I want my family back!" which "stunned" Kevin. But even though he's burning through about minute 19 of his 15 minutes, K-Fed isn't interested.

OJ Didn't Do "A Word" of "I Did It"

It turns out that double-murderer OJ Simpson didn't write a word of the book "I Did It," says a friend, and that he "practiced crying" for the big interview he was meant to do with Judith Regan about the book, which got canceled. "Can you believe they'd pay me to say I wrote something I didn't' actually write," OJ asked pal Norm Pardo, who spilled the beans to Page Six and is producing a documentary about Simpson. Apparently, a ghostwriter based the book on transcripts from the trial, and little of the actual text came from the Juice.

Party Favors: Lindsay Tells Dad She's "Same" as Him ... Enrique Wants to Stray

Michael Lohan appeared on FOX News' "Your World with Neil Cavuto" yesterday, and said that he'd spoken to Lindsay a few days before rehab. What did Lindsay say to her ex-felon father? According to Michael, she reflected, "I'm the same as you Daddy, I'm the same as you." ... Enrique Iglesias might be attached to the hip of galpal Anna Kournikova, but he's envious of his gay pals who, he tells Genre magazine (via Rush & Molloy), get free passes for extra-curricular activity when they're out of town.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

getting tired of crap

Decompensating does NOT damage the mind. The sheriff is spining so much we can use him to drill for oil.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Poor Lindsey... she needs to listen more to her momma Dina! Dina you go girl go after Stedman!!!!!

Julia

ENOUGH ALREADY ABOUT PARIS HITLER!!!

Spurs

Yah, and what about all the other inmates with the exact same problem. Why didn't the Sheriff release them. Oh, I know, their mommy didn't have the money to pay him off. If anyone should be in jail, it should be that loser Baca and Parisites mommy. Skanks!!!!

getting tired of crap

Gee TMZ is a new record. 4 major train wrecks in one update.

Amu

OH PLEASE!! The only thing that caused Paris to have any kind of depression is the fact that she couldn't smoke pot, or get drunk, party, or get laid while she was serving her time. STUPID SLUTTY SKANK!!

Is it Just me?

Did Paris Mind Deteriorate Dangerously in Jail?

Nope, I think she was like that LOOOONNNNNGGGG before she was ever sentenced...mommy and daddy have a lot to answer for.

cmyman

What was she "Decompensating "? Not being able to use recerational drugs? Having to follow the rules? Taking RESPONSIBILITY for HER actions. actions that mommy and daddy couldn't buy your way out of?

THIS MAN STILL TALKING ABOUT IT TO GET HIMSELF OUT OF TROUBLE IS ONLY MAKING THIS CHICK LOOK WORSE. SO THAT FUTHER LET' S YOU KNOW THAT SHE WAS RECEIVING SPECIAL TREATMENT.

FYI: HER PEOPLE GAVE HIM A " CONTRABUTION" cough * BRIBE* cough A YEAR AGO? THIS WHOLE HOOPLA HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR THE BETTER PART OF A YEAR FOLKS. iT ALL BEGAN WHEN SOME CHICK SUED HER FOR DEFEMATION! SHE SHOULD LEARN NOT TO OPEN HER MOUTH WHEN HER ANNEX APPROVED HANDLER IS NOT THERE TO TAKE THE FALL FOR HER.

ooh that hurts good

NOw we know what she used the vasaline for. Did they sell knee pads also?
What a bunch of BS
The sheriff said he was afraid she'd kill herself. So WHAT

Tasha

Oh please the only thing wrong with that bitch is that she did not want to be in jail. She did not go through anything anyone else did not go through in their initial jail house experience. TMZ are you guys her pr team???
Britney: Give it up, you filed for divorce now he doesn't want you back. Walk alone for a while and get yourself together.

shadowx

I have to say that the natural look is becoming on her. If only she would keep that look and stop dressing up like a bimbo maybe I would like her a little more!

Of course OJ didn't do it-- the book, I mean. He's a jock not a writer.

Winky Vitalic

#11 - I couldn't have said it better! LiLo would NEVER listen to that loser/psychopath father of hers (my condolences, LiLo, on bearing the shame of that a**hole father of yours). LiLo has ONLY turned to DiLo for her guidance and strength. Yes, Stedman has been a powerful, positive influence on Mme. Lohan.

Brother Harold, S.J.

WNY DOES TMZ BEHAVE LIKE THE HILTON SLUT'S PERSONAL PUBLICITY RELATIONS CREW? IS SHE GIVING HARVEY STEADY HEAD? OR IS IT THE HILTON'S MOTHER WHO'S THE DOING THE ACTUAL BLOWING BECAUSE THE FATHER IS TOO BUSY MAKING THE DEALS AND GIVING PIMPS A BAD NAME?

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

I thought that Stedman and Dina had a lovenest in NYC? wrong?

faye

Personally, I think Paris was just working the Sheriff like she works the press but it didn't work with the Judge. When she figured out she wasn't going to get out with her "decompensation", I guess she figured out how to "compensate" didn't she.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments