Her Bologna Has a First Name -- N-A-S-T-Y

6/27/2007 10:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton told Larry King the food at the Lynwood Jail was awful. Bologna for lunch -- which the inmates called "mystery meat." As for dinner, Paris wasn't really sure what it was. They called it "jail slop."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

SHANNON MOAKLEY

PARIS IS SLAMMER SLOP!!!

lr

#1 YOU ARE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!!

Rich

STOP THE PARIS STORIES, IT'S GETTING DOWNRIGHT SICK!

lr

Also for all of you complaining how tired you are of reading and hearing about Paris - STOP READING THIS STUFF AND STOP LEAVING YOUR COMMENTS!!! No one is making you come on this site and read about Paris! Go find something else to do if you don't like it. She can't help that she was born with millions of dollars, what do you want her to do - just give it away and live like a vagrant?

SERIOUSLY

Did Paris really say she never did drugs on National TV?

THAT is BALONEY TMZ! Where is that story????

Phil McNicle

100% scripted BS written by a team of publicist to boost her image. Anyone who believes any of this crap is an idiot. She got special treatment the whole time and loved every minute of it. She is still the rich, spoiled brat she always was. No class, no education, no benefit to society.

Babbs

Good grief. She can't speak a sentence correctly. I don't drink. WTF

Mel

WOW VAPID WHORE DOESN'T FO DRUGS: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0611071paris1.html

LOLOLOLOLOL

VAPID WHORE!!!

jehntosh

Paris has served her time, let her be. I hope she however learns from her shortcomings and not make the same error in judgement again.
She has paid her debt to society for her "stupid act", I wish hergood luck with her new found friend 'God' and I hope she doesn't forget to keep on praying.

Wicked

Leave the poor girl alone. She's young, she's learning. I think you will see a different Paris in the future. And if I had to deal with the pap's....I tell you...I'd go off on them. They are crazy people.

Good luck Paris.

scott david richardson

paris should start a new chain of food trays for the jail system like Bob Barker products are to the jail system allready......I mean you could have things like Paris spamburgers Paris hamburgers and Paris soups.....sorta of along the lines of Jenny Craigs famous slops.....

pebbles loves Bam Bam

Never did drugs???????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tasha

The proof is in the pudding. We'll see if she goes partying this weekend!!!

Joshua Smith

Note to Paris: I will be the first to flame people quite a bit of the time. And I spent part of my life being less than admirable and have payed heavily for it. But the reality is that everyone deserves a second chance. Paris, your chance is now. Do not screw this up. –Josh

Rich

She young and she's learning, hello, she 26, not 12, well, maybe a 12 year old mind..........

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments