Nikki Links Alleged Kid Killers Cutts, Benoit

6/27/2007 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bobby Cutts, Jr. and Chris Benoit, the alleged child murderers whose cases are all over the news, have an unlikely lady link -- former NFL cheerleader/model Nikki Giavasis.

Giavasis has been everywhere -- "Today," "Good Morning America," CNN, MSNBC -- portraying Cutts, her former boyfriend and baby daddy, as "aggressive" and "threatening" -- and testifying to his potential to be a murderer. Cutts is the father of Nikki's nine-year-old daughter, and he has two other kids. In 1998, Giavasis was at home with former NBA star Shawn Kemp, when Cutts allegedly tried to break in.

Here's the crazy link: Giavasis was also featured in Wrestlemania XX, the WWE showcase that was won by none other than Benoit. Nikki was part of the WWE "Hot Team."

Giavasis' other credits include a starring role in the instructional video, "Becoming a Pro Cheer Leader" [sic] and appearances on reality series "The Casino" and ProActiv spots. She also claims in her bio that she has a genius-level IQ.

Karen

This woman (?) needs to stop useing the deaths of two woman, one child and an unborn child to further her career. I don't know how low you can get. Hun you are not that pretty and you won't get that big "break" by going on all these shows telling how your life has been affected by these tradgedies. If anyones life has been affected it is your daughters, she has to live with the fact that her father may be (is) a murderer.

Mary T.

As Patty Porter, Jesse Davis' mom said..she needs to stay away from the cameras. Never heard of her till this came up. Now she's had her few minutes of fame, shut her up. She shouldn't be to proud of her past.

jennifer

Lady looks like a dude and I'm soo sick of her trying to get popular over a murder. "Skank" is an understatement.

SlappDaddy

Skanks like this always have the meter on, especially when they're on their back, what a Whore Bag

Mike B

So what exactly is your point? Are you trying to "heard it here first"?

You make no sense TMZ!!!!!!!

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's Boring now

This Bimbo had me fooled the other night on Hannity and Combs and a host of other shows she has pranced her dangerous little self on as of late. With real tears and me wondering the whole while, what is such a seemingly attractive and well grounded individual doing with a Rogue cop, multiple illegitmate maker of children who aint all that too look at.

Than when I heard her speak of the abuse he inflicted on her and her child with that guy it made me even more sad.

Now I learn shes nothing but a Skank whoring around with anyone with a uniform, no matter the Team. And bouncing around in tears to every talk show she can get her former cheerleader ass on...not for the future protection of abused women, but for her darn mug to get shown across the Country and get others to feel sorry for her, and probaly to step forward as an adoring Sugar Daddy.

May she suffer for selecting such a psycho for a father of her child, who now carrys a murdering gene. She better keep a close eye on that kid and recognize earlyt sociopath tendencies, because if you ask me, she seems to be of the "not feeling" anything for anyone else variety as well.

May the Talk Show Circuit cut her off at once. I believe the rest of America will as they learn the truth and background of this phony wanna be.

LMAO @ you a$$hats

I'd hit it.....

firegirl

Look at the pic, she looks like a man. Is that an Adam's apple?

*~Nikki~*

was this article even necessary?????

angela

genius my ass...she claiming her fame on bobby cutts jr and chris beniot? sounds dumb not genius to me.

She's a disgrace

She is just like Donna Hogan. Latching herself onto the skirt tail of someone dead to get herself a name and noticed. What a B * * CH!! Looks like she is the only one that thinks she is hot. She sure knows how to pick sorry men! She would be better to use that IQ she claims on learning how to choose her men.

He's Boring now

check out her myspace page.

Wow, what a contrast in the life she has led. All Glory to God, and 23,000 myspace friends.

You gotta be kidding me. I feel like the biggest sucker this past week, falling for her bs on every show she took her sorry ass to. All for the Glory to herself.

fliptop

I can' believe anyone would b looking or a way to link themselves with a man who has MURDERED his wife and SEVEN year old son. What a waste of human lives, and our time. I hope there's a special place in hell for people like him. And for anyone who tries to profit from this tradegy.

kelly

She must not to too smart. She was obviously dumb enough to screw around with some who has a bad temper (Cutts). I am just wondering, does she know she looks like a whore?

J A

Its sad and pathetic that skanks like Giavasis have this need to put hemselves in the media spotlight.For once,I wish TMZ and other media outlets would refuse to give hose-bags like Giavasis the publicity they crave.But,in reality,that would be expecting too much.