On the Lake George

6/27/2007 4:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's been looking leaner at recent appearances -- but look what's under his shirt!

That's last year's "Sexiest Man Alive," George Clooney, on his powerboat in Lake Como, Italy, where the sexbomb owns a villa.

The Hollywood hunk gained 35 pounds on a pasta-heavy diet for his Oscar-winning role in Syriana ... three years ago. Looks like Georgie still has some toning work to do.

rachel

He looks like my grandpa!!

angela

george is still hot even with a few extra hanging around his middle...nothing dropping the carbs and adding some crunches won't cure.
and how old is he? like 45-ish? still hot!

megn

He is still gorgeous and women will always love him.

Standards are badly needed.

Toning, schmoning. He and his charity have just raised 5.5 million dollars to aid the victims of Darfur. He's too busy with life to bother right now. The charity is called 'Not On Our Watch',
so google it and start donating.

LRT

I wish he could be real...Come outta that closet George. We still love you.

DesertChildAZ

You must be kidding....George doesn't have toning issues. You guys are waaaay too critical of people. I'd do George anyday. He looks AMAZING.

Keepin' It Real

George Clooney is hot, no matter what. I certainly would not kick him out of bed for eating crackers. George... call me... anytime.

hello, it

I'd do him!

sandyduncansglasseye

that looks like Nicole Richie in 25 years....

M

I still think that he looks hot. Come on TMZ-- you think that everyone is supposed to look perfect at all times!

mandi

i wouldn't kick him out of bed!

CALLMEJULS

George, this is Brad, have you seen the old hag!? She left me here with the kids, while shes off looking for another accessory, I mean kid!? Can you come and help me with these kids?! Thanks, Brad

Angie

I frankly never saw the attraction to him. Those guys who are very "aloof" and very "into themselves" just aren't very sexy to me. And now, he's looking more and more like my grandpa than he is a sex symbol.

Angie

gossip fan

He looks like he got one of those botched lipo jobs. What's up with the line above his belly button? He looks so skinny now I was wondering if he has aids or something. He is my age and he is no way sexy at all, never thought so. Not saying I am either, but I'm not in the magazines, not my job!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments