Plaster of Paris

6/27/2007 3:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How does Paris manage to look that, um, good? With three trunks of make up, enough false eyelashes for a Pretty Little Princess pageant, and a white-jacketed professional, that's how!

It doesn't look like she's taking TMZ's natural look advice. 90% of 209,000 voters in our unscientific poll said that a makeup-free Paris is more attractive than a painted Paris. This pro makeup person swung by the Hilton family's Bel Air mansion yesterday, so it looks like the ex-con will be caking on the foundation, shoveling on the shadow and gluing on the wonky-eyelashes. Stars aren't blind!

You can see Paris' new look tonight on CNN's "Larry King Live," in her first post-incarceration TV interview.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

just asking

she did a crime and paid the time.

who are we to demand she change who she is?

i don't see anyone at the jails on "let "out day demanding ex inmatese immediatley change who the are.

we are such hypocrites...

and no less she should do charity work.. she didnt do it before,, in 3 weeks she gets charitable..

No Paris fan but a real peraon who is not a follower.....

all Paris has tro do for me is stay crimnal free. I don't care who she sleeps with, what she wears, where ahe goes or how dumb or smart she is. why do you?

Your'e Fired!

Not LOOKING.....Not PEEKING.....NOT TURNING TO CNN, FOR ANY UPDATED CRAP ON HER! I might cancel CNN...Yup, That's what I might do.....Fluffy News! Bye Bye!!!!!

Your'e Fired!

So Larry, going to ask if she's going to get her growing beak, "bobbed" That nose is growing....She would be complete if she had a wart......OH WAIT....I forgot, she HAS WARTS, "WE" just can't see them.....Thank Goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Herpes Queen!!!!

bennybenben

why is nobody else commenting on the hottness that is that guy?

Bland Ambition

I feel like I wandered into the yellow bus section of TMZ.

Kat

Paris looks so much prettier without all that stuff on!

Kevin T.

That make-up artists sure knows how to pack a pair of jeans.

That needed to be said. :D

And I do think that TMZ needs to dedicate a little more attention to the bodies and packages of the men in the limelight. (Glad to see you guys at least looking at a shirtless George Clooney).

As for Paris and Larry King - what's so "Live" about a "live" interview when its pre-recorded? Wouldn't that make it about as "live" as any rerun of "Gilligan's Island" (if truth be told)?

But Paris has to resume her make-up regiment. Its her calling card. Never tamper with the gimmick or the logo or the image as the saying goes. Where would Zsa Zsa Gabor have been had she dropped the make up and diamond mid-stream? She'd have been just one more money-grubbing piece of euro-trash (who is not wearing any make-up).

Paris has the money. She has a successful marketable image. She has the gay, well hung make-up man. So why not use them I say.

She can go with lip gloss and a little mascara-only when she does her UN tour of global women's jails one day.

Little Bit

Do I see Benefit(bronzer powder) and Great Lash(Maybelline?)
You guy watch Paris-I will keep my eyes on her cosmetics!

BEAVER INSPECTOR

TONITE THE BIMBO LOOKED LIKE A 10.00 WHORE WITH THOSE OVERSIZED EYE LASHES.

Dawn Day

AND WE CARE ABOUT THIS LIAR, WHY?

LAST TIME I CHECKED, WE REALLY DON'T!

CAMERA NEWS

WHAT IDIOTS YOU PEOPLE ARE!!!!! LETS ALL SCHOOL HER ON HOW TO BE A BETTER FAKE, THAN SHE IS!!!! ALL THE EXPERTS THAT MADE COMMENTS TO ''HELP HER'' AND GIVE HER ADVICE ON WHAT SHE ''SHOULD '' DO TO BE POPULAR AGAIN, THANKS FOR HELPING HER SHOWBIZ TONIGHT, AND YOUR PANEL OF ''WELLWISHERS, I MEAN ASSKISSERS. SHE WAS WEARING MAKEUP YOU IDIOTS, EYE PENCIL, BRONZER, LIP GLOSS!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5