K-Fed Makes New Demands on Britney

6/28/2007 6:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ the Britney/K-Fed divorce is not over.

We're told Federline will not sign the final property settlement agreement and is saying, before he does, he wants proof that Britney can handle joint custody. But TMZ knows that Britney and K-Fed already have a 50-50 deal where each has the kids for half the time.

So, is K-Fed making a money play? Stay tuned.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude

Dumb ass is probably broke already. This F@%K head needs to go away.

d

really they both needs to get ship wrecked on a deserted island to never be heard from again !!

Zenophobe Alien

I don't think either one is fit to be a parent.

Spurs

Of course he is making a money play. He certainly can't make money from his own talent because he does not have any. He proved that himself by thinking he could sing. LMAO!!!!!

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

He's another gross one. He's only famous because of who he got pregnant. Now he's walking around and living like a star, making commercials, etc....Yuck! Of course he wants mo' money!

Claya_Hata

why they actin like som dam keyids...

www.myspace.com/demdamkeyids

the way it is

THEY SHOULD JUST GET BACK TOGETHER THEY ARE BOTH DIRT BAGS, THEY DESERVE EACHOTHER. TWO LOOSERS.

DANI

I think the better of the two EVILS, would be K_FED, I think Britney is losing it! And sadly spinning out of control. I feel badly for her parents. I remember wayyy back when, Britney's Father, left Britneys mother, because of the pressure of the Entertainment business... Maybe he should have pulled Britney out of it back them too??

Erika

I can't believe I am about to write this...but I am on K-Fed's side. Britney has been a train wreck for monthes.

DANI

I think the better of the two EVILS, would be K_FED, I
think Britney
is losing it! And sadly spinning out of control. I feel badly for her
parents. I remember wayyy back when, Britney's Father, left Britneys
mother, because of the pressure of the Entertainment business...
Maybe he should have pulled Britney out of it back then too??

SlappDaddy

So, K-Douche wants more $$ you say? Shocking!!

ann

He has more to prove then she does.

DANI

# 12

I'm with you on this one.

I TOLD YOU HOWARD IS THE ONLY ONE ACTING WITH DIGNITY IN THIS MESS

Brittney just order somebody kill him and get way with this crap. Dont worry the Bible says its not a crime to kill venomous animals.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments