Suge: Hilton Is Hardcore

6/28/2007 2:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

50 Cent has nothin' on Paris Hilton.

Rap impresario Suge Knight was trolling around Hollywood this week, when he proclaimed that Paris is more gangsta than most gangsta rappers, saying, "Well, she did more time than some of these tough ass rappers."

Any day now, Paris can expect her contract with Death Row Records.

Zenophobe Alien

#15 You are so naive or else you're on her payrole!

Ash

Her likes PAris!
All of you people that try to tear her down are so envious you cannot see straight. You demo it every time you post a new comment. Some even say, "No one cares anymore, we are bored with her..." Yet you are on here posting and obviously reading it still, so you just contradict yoursleves.
Hi Pairs, **HUGs**

Ash

I think she is brilliant in the way she markets her best asset, herself and her brand. I also see a person with a big heart, who is sensitive and thoughtful of others & hopefully a bit wiser now. Paris Rocks!

Ash

Callmejules, #1, 3 days is not half. Perhaps you need to go back to 2nd grade and learn some more math skill honey. Or maybe you can jut stay dumb.

Ash

Ronald, #14, if you don't like the Paris stories, stop clicking on them. I see they also have many other stories on here you may read, but NO, you chose to continue to read about Paris and then complain as if someone is forcing you. Are you a bottom?

Paris Fan

Yeah, Paris ROCKS!!! :-)

Grumpy old man

lmao. You all say you hate that damn girl & are tired of hearing about her yet you all click on these stories about her & read them & watched the Larry King interview too??? WTF? Can you ppl get any dumber? lol

Zenophobe Alien

#15 She had a prescription for herpes in her Famous storage locker that was written in her name. If she wants to share her sisease then I hope whomever she is boinking enjoys the experience.

how sad

Hats off to "US Weekly" for acknowledging the public's Paris fatigue and skipping
her get out of jail story completely. No Paris coverage there....Yahoo!!!

I'm mad at myself right now for adding to comments on a Paris story, but......
I'm thrilled to see so few comments......yes.....people are finally over her.......
and moving on.

Anyway, most of the posts are the 3 Paris fans, posting over and over under
different names (like they usually do).

nic

Debbie,

I'm sorry but the #15 is RIGHT. It sounds like a lot of jealously going on. Your words, and others are so filled with venom and hate...how do you get that way??? I can understand someone disagreeing with another's actions but to say or write HATEFUL things..it's beyond expicable....You have no say in this girls life or what she does, it shouldnt BOTHER you to this extent....UGH, so sickening...seriously if you could be this way to someone who you don't know...how do you react toward your family, whom might make bad decisions.. DO SOME SELF-REFLECTING GIRL...& stop calling women w***** while you're at it

Karie

#15 - You're the idiot for having your head so far up Hilton's ass you can't even see or think straight about people's character. I pity people like you for sticking up for Paris Hilton. She can fool some people some of the time, but she can't fool everyone all the time. Unfortunately, you're in the minority. You'll figure it out someday as most of us already have. She's a complete loser.

Paris Fan

#28 - Well there goes my subscription to US Weekly. :-)

nic

Debbie,

my apologies, you didn't write w****, but everything else I wrote still stands.

peanutbutta

I meant bloods

Amy

Suge Night, a convict. Why do we glamorize these people. They are dirty murders. God help you all.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments