Werewolf in Beverly Hills

6/28/2007 1:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hide the kids and run for your life! It's the Wolf Man!

Actually, it's just an extremely hirsute Benicio Del Toro, seen cruising en route to an appointment (not hair) in Beverly Hills. Benicio is sporting the shaggy beard and scruffy look for his role as Larry Talbot aka Wolf Man in the latest remake of the moony classic. Ahhhooooooooo!

The lycanthropic Academy Award winner hid underneath a trucker's cap from his forgettable film "The Hunted." Now he's the hunter!

Lock the doors! The full moon is this Saturday, June 30!

frico

benicio del toro is a very good actor and a PR with class

Mel

Still one of the sexiest men and best actors on the planet!

Tracy

OH MY GOD... This guy makes me DROOL!!! I want him!

ancientwisdom

It's called NATURAL...since when did that become odd? People who shave all their natural beauty off and trim and cut is what is odd to me....people who have no appreciation for what is given to us naturally. Give him a break he's a hot guy regardless.Go waste your money at the salons and let him be

miko

dang...he looks good still! I can't wait for the new movie--- i luv u benecio

girlgrower

He should look for a role as Fidel Castro... dead ringer, excellent actor

Anna

Brad Pitt, yes, maybe a little, but the stronger resemblance in looks and film type is JAMES DEAN!!!!!

LiLi

I don't care HOW he wears his hair or beard.....he's sexy as hell. I didn't like him at first, but the more of him I saw, the more I liked him. Guess he grew on me......and I know a few more things he can do to me.....*SIGH*

Malcolmina

Wow! Glad to see so many posts sharing my opinion! Benicio just can't hide his gorgeousness, no matter how much hair he has or how many trucker caps he wears. Can't wait to see him on the big screen again!

tia

WOW! He does kinda look like Brad Pitt, I think that it is the eyes. #1 stay on subject you freak! I am sure that most of us are aware of what is going on in the world around us.

Charles Almon

Why do you people always show a photo or a film clip suggesting a celeb has gone NUTZ when its just being done for a film role? It was suggested a few weeks ago that Lindsay Lohan had started pole dancing ot 'lost it' at a club when it was just a clip from a new film. All I can say is GROW UP! The device is sooooooooo tired AND predictable!

robert

Rosie is a BIG FAT PIG! ..........and so are Ria, Babs & Peanut.

Scott

Run, Forrest.

jdsgirl

I don't know what all the excitement is about this guy.... he is very unattractive. Sallow skin, huge head, always looks like he could use a shower, and an overall boring demeanor.... now he looks like the lovechild of Charles Manson and Osama Bin Laden. Just gross.

Texasgalgonebad

#15 said "He's on the ugly side but you look at him & want to do stuff" I look at him & want to puke. He is freaking ugly.....Not only here but in any other picture....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments