Fake Paris Gets All Wet

6/29/2007 11:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What's better than a wacko Natalie Reid? A wet, wacko Natalie Reid!

TMZ spotted the soaking wet Hilton wannabe outside Teddy's nightclub in Hollywood last night, where the ringer told cameras she was pushed into the Roosevelt pool four times -- someone get this girl a towel!

Milking her Hilton-alike traits for all their worth, Reid went on a "that's hot" rampage, demanding photogs to "tell me you love it!" One photog clearly didn't and said, "I like the real Paris better." Burn!

Nadine

This girl is really really dumb or really really drunk... or both!

Blondie2Spoiled

Next!!!
Time is up for the fake Paris.
P.S. What's up with the "cool guy" and the "girlfriend"? Did this whole scenario give anyone else the creeps?

nysaro

She looks more like Sarah Paxton than she does Paris.

Paris is bad enough, but a dumbed down version is worse. Like when Homer Simpson cloned himself with the Magic Hammick.

Fake People Suck

Paris looks like a boy with a make up artist! And this looks like a very average girl with trashy make up!
Both Not Cute!!!!!

jessiedee

Yikes! More like Tara Reid. TRAINWRECK!!!!!

To CosaMesaboy

Is it just me or does this girl look absolutely nothing like Paris Hilton?

Big Bear

Would someone sign Paris Hilton up as an organ donor?? Shortly after signing her up the organs should be collected!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spurs

To Kimmy C - Just because she showed up somewhere, does not make her a celebrity, except maybe in her mind. When I think of celebrities, I think of someone that actually has talent and class. Parisite has neither. Case closed!!!!!!!!

Jennifer

OMG i hate that girl she is a Pairs Wannabe
Eww she made me wanan throw up BLAH!!!
She is so UGLY..!!!And shes like pose pose and shes saying thats hot omg
LEAVE THAT TO PARIS.!!!!i FEEL SORRY FOR THE CAMERA WHO HAD TO TAPE THAT!!

Jennifer

She doesnt even look like Paris i bet yu she was waiting for some guy with a camera and just got a hair cut and died her hair blond..And she was trying to be Paris eww i think not!!

Jennifer

OMG......Look in a couple of days shes gonna flash us

TMZ Junky

She is the heiress to the Hilton Billions. She has done reality TV...Other reality TV stars are having their names in the limelight. She made an album. I know I know I know.....their are alot of Paris Haters out there but she did not ask for any of this and I feel quit sorry for her. I could never live like that. People making fun of you all the time, following your EVERY move, having those flashes in your face all the time. That would be like hell for me and I am sure alot of people. I am not saying I am in love with Paris or anything or support her poor decision making but c'mon. Let's get to the actual point here....ALOT of celebrities DO NOT have class, class has nothing to do with being a celebrity aka:Britney!! She is a celebrity even if she hasnt done anything huge...the paps follow her around like MAD!!! They pay millions for her pictures....if she wasnt a "Celebrity" why was EVERY NEWS channel in America AND OVERSEAS talking about her release from prison??????? CASE CLOSED!!!
LOVES IT!

Eric Vaughan

Wouldn't it be hilarious if the fake Paris claimed that she got 10K to do the real Paris' time in jail? If they can hang a fake Saddam, why not?

Laura

This chick is such a moron. She sounds beyond dumb and looks like a complete idiot. TMZ needs to stop posting videos and pictures of her or she's going to begin to think people actually care that she's alive. GET A LIFE Natalie!!!!

Dan