Gummi: The Fairest Bear

6/29/2007 1:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's not easy being rich, idle -- and a relentless blowhard.

Embracing a new little friend, the Gummi Bear decided to record a bloated public service announcement, so you can be clear as to where the bear stands ... then again, it's hard to miss him, wherever he's standing.

Gummi's on yet another rant on equality ... or something like that. While admitting his own fatheadedness, the chatty blonde bear gives you a look at the inner workings of a mind unfettered by education. Gummi knows only love.

knucklehead

Califonia SUCKS

knucklehead

california..........does what?

knucklehead

HATE CALIFORNIA

knucklehead

California + anyone in the state = TOTAL StUPidIty..... NOT An ORIGINAL IDEA IN TWENTY YEARS sequal city entourage sucksbig love sucks.....YOU HAVE NOTHING!

knucklehead

THE CITY..........YES NYC......where it's at. CALI asses too scared to come here. Rough, raw dirty...........were closer to the real world......DONT "try" and show me otherwise. Your HERO JACK NOCHol...whatever....sheltered ex LSD taking hollywood loser,sunglass wearing trying ALWAYS to look kool is an IdiOt.. LOVE always Marcey

knucklehead

Any one know a good place to stay in sunny southern California?

knucklehead

she fisted that stink pig.

sbt

I'm sorry, Harvey, but I absolutely LOVE this guy! Every post or video I have seen of dear, sweet Gummi Bear leads me to conclude that he is just that: dear and sweet. And I tend to belivee he really means it when he says he hates racism (hey, it doesn't hurt that the chick is hot!). Anyway, I think he seems like a doll, and I wish you would give him a break. I have far fewer issues with him than with Brandon, for whom Gummi almost seems to be apologizing, don't you think?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4