Matt and Ben Can't Shred the Gnar!

6/29/2007 1:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Luckily for Matt Damon and Ben Affleck, they have another career to fall back on, because the surfing thing ain't gonna happen. Lame!

The vacationing buds spent time in Hawaii this week, trying to learn how ride the waves, but seemed to fail ... miserably ... several times. What a pair of kooks.

For these two, there'll be no guest starring on "John From Cincinnati."

Spanky

Think they are swapping wives?

costaMesaboy

...HILLARIOUS,,,,,,,,kooks scram!!!!,,,,,,,,,,just kidding, summertime is 4 fun!!!!,,,,,,HOPE YOUR HAVING FUN, DUDES,,,,,,,haha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Costa Mesa,cA,,surf, skate industry LEADERS!!!!!

oh la la Paris is hot

Paris Hilton is America's First Lady She is the new Princess Diana!

SO FAMOUS SO BEAUTIFUL SO GLAMOUROUS!!! Out with the Kennedy's and in with the new regime. Princess Paris represents all that is fabulous in America!

Queen Kathy isn't so bad either!

smilesarefree

At least Ben got to his feet unlike McConaghey and Woody HArrelson last week...
Surfing is much harder than it looks!

Joanne

They are having fun! Why do you have to poke fun at people out having a good time! I try things that I cant do all the time and when I fail so what..I had a good time trying! Just cause they are in the spot light doesn't mean they have to be good at everything.

Buck Ramone

At least they're out trying something new, instead of sitting in a Manhattan office making fun of people.

Tangie

I wish I was there, instead of here at work on a beautiful Friday afternoon.................

Renny

hot boys from Boston can't surf? FRom NE? They are really City Boys. Great givin it a try, though. They are HOT

Kennedy

SURFING IS TOUGH OR ELSE EVERYONE WOULD BE SURFING. IT TAKES A LOT OF
PRACTICE. MATT AND BEN ARE SO CUTE. I THINK MATT IS THE BETTER
ACTOR.

I WISH I COULD SURF AT HUNTINGTON BEACH CA TODAY. UNFORTUNATELY I AM ONE OF THE 99 PERCENT THAT MAKE LESS THAN $200,000 A YEAR AND MUST WORK 40 HOURS A WEEK; 5 DAYS A WEEK.

LET'S GIVE THE 99 PERCENT OF THE US POPULATION A BETTER TAX BREAK BY VOTING DEMOCRAT.

THE RICH 1 PERCENT OF THE US POPULATION GET THE BEST TAX BREAKS WHEN A REPUBLICAN IS IN OFFICE.

judy

Why can't they just be having fun? do they have to be professional?
Such a loser thing to be nagging about.
They are on vacation, and seem to be enjoying their families, and no they are not swapping wives.
Why must everyone be so jealous and petty?

Davidg

Hey TMZ
Any truth to the rumors that a gay writer ghosted Good Will Hunting for Ben and Matt in exchange for favors?

Tangie

#14-yeah it must be rough workin those 40 hrs. I work 60 plus hrs a week and don't make nothing close to $100,000, let alone $200,000. Cry me a river.

Dee

Princess Di must be turning in her grave. There's nothing more icky than Paris Hilton being called the new Princess Diana.

First of all, Princess Di had royal blood. Second, she was a college graduate and was a pre-school teacher. Third of all, she dedicated her life to charity helping AIDS victims to destroying landmines.

Now, what has Paris Hilton done to deserve the title "New Princess Diana"? The cunning self-promoter that she is put the word out. Lucky for her, there are people who hangs on to her everyword and hypnotizes themselves each day to believe the crap!

costaMesaboy

....DON'T BE INTIMIDATED,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the ocean is 4 everyone!!!!!!!!,,,,have a fun summer**69**

Terry

Hard to hang ten in 4 feet of water!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments