Pearl: Life After "The Landlord"

6/29/2007 1:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

PearlIn the latest Will Ferrell video on FunnyOrDie.com, his 2-year-old co-star, Pearl, announced her retirement. But now, in an exclusive interview, the precocious toddler/landlord/cop reveals to TMZ how she fills her days -- at least until pre-school starts.

"Retirement has been really good," Pearl told us in between naps. "I played golf with Charles Barkley and Dan Marino the other day."

As to her upcoming schedule, Pearl revealed, "I got offered a job at a casino as a greeter. But mainly I'm spending time with my family, spilling juice and putting things in my mouth that I find on the floor."

Narko Nerko

Pearl makes me laugh!

Malice

this kid is solid gold.

you are entitled to my opinion

did you hear some head-up-her-ass psychologist talking to dan abrams about how harmful this is to little pearl. i think she's the same psychologist who counsels the cavemen on those geico commercials.

Intense Visuals

hack

Melissa

She is so cute!!! I hope that show grows up to be in movies just like her daddy! Much love to the Ferrell's.

costaMesaboy

mom,,,,,,,,,,,,,,c'mon,,,,,,,i am a little nutzo myself,,,,but "CHILD ABUSE",,, ARE YOU SERIOUS, that is like teaching a kid to fish at a very young age........not that funny, but definately not child abuse!!!!!

mary

She's cute. Her uncle, Jeremy Piven, should be proud!!

carol

To Melissa. She is not Will Farrell's daughter but the daughter of one of his friends. Tomorrow she won't recall half of what she said which makes it cute. If she were older, I might have a problem but not now.

Maggie

This kid is unbelievable!

Little Howid

Most things that are really, really, funny are totally inappropriate in their own little way. I doubt hightly that little Pearl will be "damaged" by any stretch of the imagination because of her appearing with Will. She's more likely to be damaged by preteding that she's a princess and thinking that someday some handsome prince will marry her and take her away and forever live happily ever after. I love these videos and think they are very creative and funny.

Erica

Pearl is amazing.... the talent on this chld is unbelievable. Watch she is going to be the next Gilda Radner, Tina Fey, and Kelly Ripa all combined into one hilarious human being.

Patnic

Pearl is a living doll. Hope you enjoy your retirement. You deserve the Oscar, the Grammy and all of the awards that they give for a superb actress. You are truly a delight to watch.

mid us

Child abuse? Having no sense of humor must be some sort of abuse. I have 4 kids, and I would have allowed them to do this at an early age. My God, it's cute and it is funny. Will miss Pearl....

sassy

this little girl isent abused at all. people need to chill out on this!!! shes not gonna be emotionally scared either. LoL

shes cute and a good actress LOL

Cynthia

She is adorable. I get really pissed at these idiots who think she has been abused and will be emotionally damaged from these clips she's done WITH HER PARENTS! Use your head! Just cuz something may have happened to mess you up, does not mean she's going to be. I highly doubt her parents would do anything to hurt her in anyway. Wish people would stop acting like they know everything about this little doll and her family, when in reality, they know nothing.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments