Brad Renfro Violates Probation

6/30/2007 3:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

More trouble for former child actor Brad Renfro. The 24-year-old star of "The Client" and "Ghost World" was found in violation of his probation after failing to enroll in a drug treatment program. Renfro was ordered into a program after being convicted of attempted heroin possession.

The once-cute kid star was caught trying to purchase the drug back in 2005, and was ordered by a judge to enroll in an 18-month to 3-year rehab program. If he fails to do so, he could face jail time, according to People.

Give Me A Break

9. "Attempted possession"?? WTF?? How long before "thinking about possibly possessing drugs" becomes illegal?

Posted at 3:17PM on Jun 30th 2007 by Jeeezelouise

Perhaps it means that he tried to buy from a known dealer, or tried to buy from a narc, not just that he was thinking how nice it would be to possess heroine and got busted for THAT.

haris pilton

Brad!!!
You are a great actor and you could have a great career.Don't trow it away!Clean up and be strong.YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

Well, whatta ya know, another young hollywood actor kid who's turned to drugs, is arrested, is given a break by being given probation (a condition of probating being entering a drug re-education class, which he mysteriously can't be bothered to do); they violate their gift probation. Gee, this rings a bell. Let me see; um, maybe like PARIS HILTON?

Enough of giving these young rich kids all these breaks. Time & time again, they prove they have no intention of taking anything seriously, and blow off the conditions of their probation. Time to send a TOUGH message; time to sentence this guy to jail. Enough of these young kids thinking their wealth can shield them from reality; it's time to burst that balloon...

KVille

Brad was a friend of my son's. He met him in a private school. I know for a FACT, that the movie industry was looking for a 'tough' kid, (when they found him), and were looking in JUVIE CENTERS! Soo..no surprise; (and yes, that's how they found him.)..I think that he should sue them, for I feel that they did him an injustice. Yes, he's made a lot of money, but I think he needed to learn his lesson first serving his time. I think he should sue them.

He's a nice guy and has a heart of gold.
He was just a kid that got 'interrupted' in his own life lessons.

KVille

HE'S NOT FROM CALIFORNIA, NOR IS HE GAY! I know him, and live in the same city that he CAME from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Besides, even if he was, what does THAT have to do with ANYTHING? He's just a kid that had a pretty rough childhood. And in no WAY did it compare to Paris's! So quit comparing the two!
He had to be raised by his grandmother..I'll leave it at that!

KVille

You WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!! HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVY!

Michelle

i always loved brad renfro! it makes me sad to see that he got all wrapped up in drugs .

Mindy

Hey Judith, you already posted that once. Was it necessary to post the same thing over again? Are you afraid that Brad didn't read it the first time you bashed him? I really hope that you are not a lawyer as you claim because there IS a such thing as attorney/client confidentiality and I believe that you have broken the trust. You're probably just an old bitch anyway.

cj

All you jealous anti Paris fools.. DO YOU THINK HE WILL GET JAIL TIME?

PLAYA TURTLE

OH---CHRIS, SEEMS HE IS MORE KNOWN THAN YOU.. "SEE".....ISN'T IT "YOU" THAT IS TALKING ABOUT HIM????? OR I'M SORRY, ARE "YOU" LATE FOR A CASTING CALL??? WHAT SAY YOU...
JULIA
AKA-PLAYA TURTLE

PLAYA TURTLE

Posted at 6:32PM on Jun 30th 2007 by sasha.................................................

THEN, MS. SASHA.........HOW WOULD YOU COME TO BELIEVE HE IS A "FREAK" AS YOU SAID, DEAR.....
WHAT SAY YOU?

AKA-PLAYA TURTLE

PLAYA TURTLE

Posted at 4:58AM on Jul 1st 2007 by Yuck

#1 . BRAD CAN READ. HE SAID WHAT HE DID. HE SAID IT WAS WRONG. HE CAN READ HIS OWN INFORMATION.... WAS WHAT HE DID RIGHT? "NO" HE SAID SO. HE TAKES HIS BLAME.... THINK BEFORE YOU TYPE. ....NOW YOU LOOK STUPID.
AKA-PLAYA TURTLE

PLAYA TURTLE

YOU GO MINDY :)

I AM GOING TO ASK HIM......... EXCUSE ME...
I'LL BE BACK SOON..

:) THANKS MINDY, YOUR SWEET:)

AKA-PLAYA TURTLE

PLAYA TURTLE

KVille

WEST AND YOU NO THE REST? OF THE SCHOOL? I MAY NO YOUR SON...
AKA-PLAYA TURTLE

MP

Once he finds himself and where he want's to go with his life hopefully he'll make a decent attempt to accomplish that. You'd figure by playing the part of a guy that ends up sentenced to life in prison that he'd wake up and not end up on the wrong side of the law every six months.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3