Hottest Videos -- Week of 06/24

6/30/2007 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Like a modern day political prisoner, Paris Hilton emerged from jail to a legion of media and fans. Her first official act: hugging her mom.

Paris and family arrived at her grandparents' Bel Air home and were surrounded by the media. This was a huge contrast to the last time she was photographed in a vehicle.

After her interview with Larry King, Paris gave a quick shout-out to TMZ. Holla!

yessir

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEAL WITH THAT BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

firecrotch

this is great :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VdNcCcweL0
MSNBC reporter refused to cover Parisites story. Gooo Mika!!! My new favorite reporter!

Rosie the chauvinist

Summary of King Paris interview:

mumble mumble I'm a good person I'm not a criminal I served too much time Nobody ever served as much time as me I'm a victim I found God and read the Bible even though I went to Catholic school as a girl but those mean nuns threw me out because I liked to show the boys my panties I don't know any Bible verses I want to help other women when they get out of jail but first I have to go to Hawaii to an expensive resort that my family owns I have to get rid of my sleazy friends they know who they are I'm sure I'm not counted as one of their sleazy friends I have never done drugs that is not me in that internet photo smoking something illegal nor sitting on a toilet smoking something bad I only drink a little socially and that photo of me falling down drunk is really me tripping over my $500 designer shoes I don't know why I'm famous 'cause I'm just little ol' modest me and those photographers just won't leave me alone I want to work for causes and charities like multiple scerosis (spelling by Paris) I'm a business woman and I spend most of my time in the board room but no one ever sees that they only see me out at clubs It takes a lot of work to keep up the perfume and jewelry business that my daddy set up for me but I make my own money I just don't count where daddy spent his money to start my businesses thank goodness the hair and makeup and spray tan people could get to my house before I had to come on to this interview now where's my million for sitting here talking to this guy You mean there is no million? Mom! Mom!!!

(Whew, I sure am glad that old geezer King and that gullible Levin never go to smokinggun.com or look at those photos of me on the Internet.)

firecrotch

why does tmz not put these videos of Paris up? oh, yea, she drew y'all a little cartoon so now you guys kiss her ass

This is to show how a big of a worthless liar she is, pics could be photoshoped but these videos no way....gimme a break... instead of teaching your dog how to spin, teach yourself how to rollover and DIE

firecrotch

Paris, you should reconsider all these lies... Come out of hiding and confess. We don't like to hate (oops I lied), we only hate when you deny stuff, this is ruining your name even more. Tell Mr.Mintz(publicist) it was not a smart move to have you deny all that when you are supposed to be changing and there's proof all over... just like #7 stated... tmz is licking and kissing Paris' ass. I will never go to a Hilton hotel again, man it must suck to have all your business partners look at you and know that you fathered a whore... Mr. Hilton, all your business men probably jacked-off to your daughters tape. Control your kids. Kathy, are you happy now? Living your dreams of fame thru Paris? Shame, shame, shame. I know no family is perfect, but if anything, you should not have negleted your kids. I feel sorry at this point for the Hiltons. Money does not buy happiness nor respect. And her brothers must have a hard time as well, my sister is a whore and everyone knows it. His little friends (well they are teenagers now) must be having fantasy of a herpes filled crotch... LMAO
Seriously, this is by far the worst a child could do for her family name. What will Paris do when she has kids? Cut-off tv and internet? I hope she never has kids. It's a sad world indeed. The sad part is that we humans enjoy seeing other peoples lives fall apart, especially those who have more than we do. I am a mother of 2 girls myself and while they are not perfect they were raised better, even their myspace is private and I am on their friends list to make sure they are not being silly. My daughters talk to me about everything, drugs,sex and other matters. I can't keep them from making mistakes but with the foundatio I built and the trust that they have, our bond is very strong.

Virginia

This is so stupid. She is being treated like a POW or a kidnap victim instead of a numbskull who broke the law, Millions of people get in trouble all the time for what she did. DUi, then driving on a suspended license while on probation. Not a one of them deserves media attention, ove this, nd neither does Paris.

Terry

This is old news TMZ. The Lying "victim" is all cured of her many illness's now.

Terry

( " No I never have used drugs " )

What's the matter TMZ couldn't find the video of Paris smoking on a pipe? It was all over the national news. Maybe you can buy a copy for your Paris collection.

LRT

DE-NILE JUST AIN'T A RIVER IN EGYPT!!!

Paris smoking something!

cristal

Paris shame on you!You have no dignity!After 1 night on jail you were crying at 26 years old!And if your Momy wasn't there you would be died!Cleaver people doesn't see you as a model and exemple, only stupid poor people who want to dream are your fan, look at their face any way all fat ugly women, the one who are fasinated bec you r travelling on first!But the other who are normal just find you ridiculus you your work and everyth around you!You represent the symbol of lasy stupid weekes humain being of the world!

Wes

Let it go…

What Hilton did in driving recklessly on a suspended license on two occasions, and in intentionally violating the other terms of her probation, is only part of the reason she received the sentence. The fact that she did not accept blame for her actions and attempted to manipulate the legal system in court, in front of the judge, was the final straw.

Keep in mind that this is someone who went to great lengths to establish herself as a public persona…to acquire media attention that would lead to paid endorsements, media photos, paid-for-presence partying, and the road to “stardom.”

So if you want to spend your money and buy into this, go for it. As for us, we’re going to pass. Because this type of lying and behavior just doesn’t cut it…especially, when it is done so obviously, and with that “self-entitlement” disdain and denial Hilton continues to demonstrate to the media, to the legal system, to her fans, and the general public. Most of us prefer to spend our time and money on people and things that truly are beautiful and meaningful…it’s the only thing in life that really matters.

KAT

I AM SO SICK OF HEARING ABOUT PARIS HILTON AND HOW UNFAIR SHE WAS TREATED. SHE GOT LUCKY, ANYONE ELSE WOULD HAVE DONE ALL OF THIER TIME IN JAIL. NOT TO MENTION YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER SHE WAS IN A CELL BY HERSELF, SHE DIDNT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GENERAL POPULATION, THE DUMB BIT@* WOULDNT HAVE SURVIVED. SHE DIDINT LEARN HER LEASSON JUST WATCH,. OH AND EVERYONE SEEMS TO READ THE BIBLE AND FIND GOD WHILE THEY ARE IN JAIL OR PRISON. INSTEAD OF READING THE BIBLE " IF SHE EVEN KNOWS HOW TO READ" SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN WORKING ON HER GED.........

Standards are badly needed.

Go away.

K man

Paris is so clever. She planned on every word she said during the Larry King Interview to make her less mysterious and to leave people wondering what was all the fuss about? Why do you think the interview was ot live? Now things will die down and Parismania is over. No one really cares anymore(or at least not as much). She portrayed herself as just a regular person, and left people with the impression that she is just not worthy of all the fuss. way to go Paris. Brilliant.

Seriously

Can't TMZ go one freaking day without Paris?????
Seriously, you guys are obsessed.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments