Dr. Gayheart Says Turn Your Head and Cough

7/2/2007 2:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rebecca Gayheart fell in love with hubby Eric Dane all over again -- and felt him up -- during their recent romantic Italian rendezvous.

The "Grey's Anatomy" star and his wife Rebecca chartered a yacht and went diving during their vacation in Porto Cervo, and cuddled up while on board. Gayheart conducted an extensive physical exam of Dr. McSteamy, with a special emphasis on his private parts. Frisky!

Later, a topless Gayheart took snaps of her happy hubby.

Whippet Good

I don't see what the big deal is- that kid isn't even facing them. A two second grab when the kiddies backs are turned isn't crude, it's called having some fire in the relationship.
As for the topless thing, don't really care. She was in Europe, it's pretty common over there.

barnett2121

His mother must be so proud to see her son's privates being felt up like that...

annab

uh, he doesn't look like he is all that into her.

Jessie

I see nothing wrong with what they are doing, if I were a celeb I would HATE paparazzi. We do not *own* any star and they deserve to have their private moments.

That said, She is gorgeous and him, he would make a bulldog break a chain. YUM.

No Kidding

-------She's desperate & VILE to do that with a child and other people around! Is THAT how they say hello? Whatever class she may have had is gone since she recklessly mowed down and killed a child a few years back.-------

Alexa

She's nothing but a child murderer! It sickens me whenever I see either one of them.

fdodgerfan

She's a child killer. Thats why she could care less if there is a child around while she grabs her husbands tiny package. BTW Grey's Anatomy is a terrible, terrible show.

Yikes-A-Hooty

Yea, full of class she is!!! NOT! He'd be doin' good to take her back to the street corner he picked her up on, give her a few bucks and send her on his way. It's trashy girls like her who will ruin a man's career. Too bad money doesn't buy class, but it DOES buy a boob job. I'd suggest she get one.

Disturbed

I can't stand this chick. As far as I'm concerned, she should have spent time in prison. She got no jail time, only probation and a suspended license for talking on her cell while driving and hitting a child, to which she pled no contest on a charge of vehicular manslaughter. There is something really wrong with that.

Posted at 2:29PM on Jul 2nd 2007 by My2cents
___________________________________________

TOTALLY AGREE!

Cabo

My only comments about seeing these photos was how disgusting this world has become when people who have achieved some level of celebrity cannot have private moments without being spied on, and then having their private moments put on the net.

Photographing celebs around & about is one thing (and often excessive) but this makes me sick and I cannot thing of ONE legitimate reason why I or anyone else should have a "right to know" what Rebecca & Eric did in private. NONE!!

kiley

i think it is unclassy and distasteful for her to be grabbing her husband's crotch when that child is a few feet away also it appears there are other people aboard...whatever floats ur boat i guess

Carroll

Regarding Rebecca Gayheart and hubby....to each their own! :)

Cynic

My2cents, the past tense of "plead" is "pleaded". There is no such word as "pled". Other than that, I totally agree with what you said.

Shriller

That child-killer disgusts me to the core of my being.
SHE KILLED A CHILD BECAUSE SHE WOULDN'T WAIT IN TRAFFIC WHILE THE SCHOOL BUS UNLOADED - WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD????

Mary E

I don't care what these two are doing to each other,I do however care about the young boys who are on that boat with them. Go to Just Jared if you want to see her in all of her lode acts. Where are the parents of these kids? Why are they allowing them to be exposed to this kind of behavior? This is just sick;maybe these pictures should be turned over to Child Protective Services.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments