Dr. Gayheart Says Turn Your Head and Cough

7/2/2007 2:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rebecca Gayheart fell in love with hubby Eric Dane all over again -- and felt him up -- during their recent romantic Italian rendezvous.

The "Grey's Anatomy" star and his wife Rebecca chartered a yacht and went diving during their vacation in Porto Cervo, and cuddled up while on board. Gayheart conducted an extensive physical exam of Dr. McSteamy, with a special emphasis on his private parts. Frisky!

Later, a topless Gayheart took snaps of her happy hubby.

Terry

# 9 - LUCI LIU2

I see the same thing as you. She seems sadly desperate to hang onto lol a guy on his way out. Could this be a show for the other woman?
" see we are sexually happy ! " .....Time will tell.

Josh Fan in Franklin, TN

45. That child-killer disgusts me to the core of my being.
SHE KILLED A CHILD BECAUSE SHE WOULDN'T WAIT IN TRAFFIC WHILE THE SCHOOL BUS UNLOADED - WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD????

Posted at 11:34PM on Jul 2nd 2007 by Shriller

*********************************************

YEP - I couldn't agree more. She's only gotten a second chance at being famouse because she's married to Dr. McSteamy. But a family still mourns the death of a child. Shame on you, Noxema Girl!

Josh Fan in Franklin, TN

PS - how sad and immature that she has to grab him like that in public. I'm crazy for CoCo Puffs for my sexysexy husband and grab him in private but not when we're out anywhere. He doesn't look that happy about it and she just looks desperate. PS put yer top on, Noxema Girl - there are kids around. Geesh, low class!

Larry

To whoever took those Pics..........Great Shots "WOW" I love it ................

KAT

REBECCA GAYHEART PASSED A CAR STOPPED AT A CROSSWALK AND KILLED A CHILD WHO WAS LEGALLY WALKING ACROSS THE STREET!!!! GET A ROOM CHILD KILLER!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4