Was Benoit's Son Really Sick?

7/2/2007 5:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris BenoutAmid reports that WWE wrestler Chris Benoit allegedly injected his son with hormones because of a health condition, Scott Ballard, District Attorney of Fayette County, Ga., just released this statement:

"There are additional reports that contradict the earlier information that suggested that Daniel Benoit may have suffered from Dwarf Syndrome or Fragile X Syndrome. Daniel's family denies that he suffered from either condition. As a result of the family's concerns, the Fayette County Sheriff's investigators and the District Attorney's Office have inquired into this matter. A source having access to certain of Daniel's medical reports reviewed those reports, and they do not mention any pre-existing mental or physical impairment. Reports from Daniel's educators likewise contradict the claims that Daniel was physically undersized. The educators report that Daniel graduated kindergarten and was prepared to enter the first grade on par with the other students."

suzyq7cars

I hope this man is burning in HELL for all eternity.........

momo_rbd

Damn , y couldnt he have killed himself only! Y take his wife n little boy with him?? Wat a Sick guy!!!

ireland bassinger

Benoit kills his wife and son, and......

THE MEDIA CONTINUES TO RAPE THEM WITH INNUENDO AND FALSE-HOODS!!!!

THE GET IT FIRST AND TRUTH BE DAMNED MENTALITY IS SICKENING!!!

Trina

Not to justify, but do you think the wife wanted to inject the son because she was a manager and thought it good for business, to have another wrestler and another source of income? and he went with it and then changed his mind? and then killed her and maybe in his own mind thought he was saving his son from a life he hated and killed him for that reason too? I don't want to justify his reasons, i'm just curious.

Ellis Light

I think he got his head banged on the mat once too often....It's a ridiculous farce of a staged sport.

spy

I am already IN hell on earth. Life IS hell. You people are all sheep who believe what society tells you. "Wah wah, have kids and life is all nice!" DEMON SPAWN.

Hmm, dee, you seem to have some issues yourself. Killing someone with your bare hands for posting a message on a stupid celebrity comment board? Wowwwww... I hope YOU don't have kids.

Pleasssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee

#7 - I was going to respond to your earlier post, but when I saw your second post, I realized that's what you wanted. I hardly call TMZ a celebrity board, especially when you posted under this idiot who killed his wife and child. I think his life may have been hell. You remind me of Paris Hilton and Lindsey Lohan,,,,,a small person wanting attention. Have you had your 15 seconds of fame yet?

DANI

What a SICKO to injected his son with hormones !!!

What a BASTARD, (am I aloud to say that)... who cares,
anyone that mess''s with children has real issues.

Tangie

OK people, you gotta ignore a person like # 7 who is just asking for attention. Don't even acknowledge such idiousy. If this is true, the kid did not have fragile x as almost ALL news media reported, that is sickening. Did none of them check the facts? What kind of ethics is that?

bobbybaby

Even if your child is behind, or retarded, why, why, why would you kill an innocent child. They look up to you, trust you and truly believe you are their protector. I cannot imagine hurting or killing someone who has absolutely no defense. There is absolutely no excuse or reason to harm a child. It is truly distressing to hear about this. So many mothers or fathers doing this to their children.

LAME

I bet Faux News started the reported rumors.

ecw4life

yo spy, did mommy and daddy not love you?

RJ

This is not news! Focus more on the exciting lives of Britney, Lindsay and Paris!!

MmMmMmMmM....whores..

idontcare

What I find most amusing is that a killer like this gets reported in celebrity news forums.

He (nor any WWE/WWF whatever its being marketed under) are not celebs.

You guys just keep feeding their egos into believing it.

Jon Bodack

The whole case is just spiarling out of control! It's a shame that Chris Benoit killed his wife and son, and then he killed himself!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments