Isaiah - McDreamy McStarted the Fateful Fight

7/3/2007 8:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Isaiah Washington keeps on talking ... and talking ... and talking ... and last night on "Larry King Live," the loose cannon said that it was co-star Patrick Dempsey's lateness that eventually pushed him over the edge and made him use the F-word that ended up getting him fired from "Grey's Anatomy." Riiiight.

Isaiah says that when he confronted McDreamy about his lateness, his co-star became "unhinged, sprayed spittle in my face ... He just becomes irate." Then, well, Isaiah "said several bad words," something along the lines of, "There's no way you're going treat me like the B-word, the P-word, or the F-word." Ever-unrepentant Washington still tried to cover his tracks, saying that "fa**ot" wasn't meant to be a slur, but just "somebody who is being weak." Way to clear that up, Isaiah.

Loose-lipped Lily – LiLo's Going to Jail

Also in the Department of Verbal Diarrhea-ists this morning we find Lily Allen, the Brit popster who got popped last week for allegedly socking a lensman in the schnozz. She tells New York magazine that Paris's fate will soon befall Lindsay Lohan, and herself to boot. "I could be Paris Hilton soon enough," said Lily, shortly before returning to England to be arrested on assault charges. "Oh, my God, her life is so f**king insane ... I can't wait until Lindsay Lohan goes to jail ... Does that mean [she'll] stop showing me [her] p***y now?"

Party Favors: Nicky Glazed Over at Frittelli's ... Wrestling Legend DiBiase Defends Benoit ... Alyssa Milano's Wants You to TOUCH 'Em All ... Man Pleads Guilty to Posting 4 Hours of 24

While Paris was getting lei'd in Hawaii this weekend, lil' sis Nicky was spotted with a guy pal at the Governator's fave Beverly Hills donut shop, Frittelli's, having an iced latte and a glazed donut. Sweet! ... Ted DiBiase, wrestling's legendary "Million Dollar Man," tells the Post Chronicle that fellow grappler Chris Benoit was an "unselfish, soft-spoken" type who made considerable sacrifices to be with his family, which he is suspected of murdering before committing suicide last week. ... Ever the big sports fan, Alyssa Milano is teaming up with Major League Baseball to create a line of "fan-fashion" jewelry for her TOUCH line, just so you look perfectly glam while sucking down brats and beer at the ballpark. ... A Chicago man pleaded guilty yesterday to a felony charge for posting the first four episodes of this season's "24" on the Internet before they appeared on TV.

Dee

Isiah Washington trying to save his career? His way of trying to save his career is blaming someone else!! Good job Grey's for not renewing his contract. He really just needs to shut up and move on - he just keeps digging deeper and deeper and deeper.

andrea

I am a black woman and for once i agree with the masses. Isaiah Washington is getting on my nerves. He was not fired because of racism he was fired because he is a hard to deal with actor. He is a mouth that the show does not need bringing in bad publicity to. though his character was an added plus to the show and will be missed, if you can't mind your manners and watch your words then kick rocks fool. Stop whining you weren't whinning when you used the words and made the corruption on the set don't cry now Alice!

mike

IT'S TRUE. T.R. KNOWS THAT HE PLAYS A SPINELESS WEASEL ON GREYS AND IS UPSET ABOUT IT. IT'S ALSO TRUE THAT HE MAY NOT GET ANOTHER GIG OUTSIDE OF GREYS SO HE DECIDED TO CAPITALIZE ON IW. GREYS IS NOT A HOT SHOW. THE ACTORS SHOULDN'T THINK THAT THEY HAVE A LOYAL AUDIENCE LIKE LOST HAS OR LIKE THE NEW SHOW PRIVATE PRACTICE WILL HAVE. THAT'S PROBABLY WHY SANDRA , ELLEN AND KATHRINE WERE UPSET THAT KATE WALSH WAS PICKED INSTEAD OF ONE OF THEM. THEY ARE EXTENDED VERSIONS OF THEIR CHARACTERS.

monique

Upset about playing a spineless weasel? What would he be playing if he were not on Grey's. I, for one, had never heard of the man before.

COCO

If I were a Hollywood's producer I will make sure my staff will not hire this guy. You can tell he is trouble and not a professional. His attitude and lies make him dangerous and not because he is a "6.1 big black male" but because he is a 6.1 big black idiot.

Jess

Man, Isaiah (a.k.a. Idiot) just keeps on digging his grave.....Loser!

doinou

It didn't work for Mark Furhman and it's not going to work for Washington. He needs to stop acting like a (fill in the blank).

doinou

Ryan Seacrest couldn't possibly be that hard up.

Jaded

I said it before and I'll say it again... IW is his own worst enemy. The fact that he refused to let this go from the beginning shows his aggressive nature. People have short memories and if he had just kept his mouth shut, we all would have forgotten about this in a short time and he probably wouldn't have lost his job. But his relentless quest for "telling his side" (whining, lies and blaming others) has made him look even more hostile and aggressive than we had even dreamed before. In my opinion, when he made those remarks about being fired because he didn't go around saying, "Yes suh massa," sealed it. He will pull in every possible excuse other than the fact that HE is the one to blame for his fate.

If I were a Hollywood Exec...he would be placed on the list of people most likely to cause trouble and I wouldn't hire him.

Just an FYI to the poster who thinks this show isn't very good and doesn't have a following. I don't believe that to be true. If it wasn't a good show, why did they get a Golden Globe?

double standards

Your comments: Poor IW - he can't get out of it, get a way with it and of
course he refuses to take responsibility for his actions. Let's see, I'll
blame the white man and that gay guy over there, and any other thing
I can think to come up with, that should work. No, the show will go
on and will be better because of it. Who the heck wants to work with a
spoiled man with "tude" while playing and staying in the constant victim mode. I agree,Grey's did the right thing by letting him go. If Imus had to pay the price, so does Isaiah Washington. There is no double standard here, and it's about time. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Michelle

ISAIAH---YOU GOT YOURSELF FIRED!!!!!!!!! Quit blaming everyone and everything else. You are an arrogant bigot who is a bully, and you are out of a job because of it!! You are not helping what's left of your career with these comments.

double standards

Andrea - you just made my day. Thank you for the realism and the non-hyprocritical manner in which you view this subject matter. I am considered a minority - well I hope to always use my character to the best of my ability and when the time comes when I error - I make amends, apologize and do it with class and a sense of dignity wherein my culture would be proud of my stance. It's gotta be real.

Rock on girl.

juego de casino

so what

Lex Steele

I like the comment that nobody ever heard of Isaiah Washington before Grey's Anatomy! Have you ever heard of IMDB? You should check it because Isaiah has been acting for 20 years and he had this unknown thing called Soul Food!!!!! The rest of the cast on Grey's are the unknowns ESPECIALLY out of the closet TR! Heigle that hefer is the one enjoying her 14 minutes of fame! Get em Isaiah stay on the offensive and tell them how it went down! TR should not have been easdropping anyway! Just like a little sissy to have his ear at the door with a glass while two real men fight, he probably hoped they pulled each others shirts off during the fight! Uh oh the Hollywood gay mafia is after me now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle

Isaiah--and yet Patrick Dempsey still has an incredible job, successful career, happy family, lots of friends. Time you stop blaming everyone else and take a good look at yourself!!