Perez Hilton Hurls Words at Gummi Bear

7/4/2007 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Seeing trainwreck Jason "Gummi Bear" Davis on TMZ makes Perez Hilton want to puke. Him and everyone else!

The self-professed Queen of All Media has had it with the bloated millionheir Bozo and told TMZ, "If I see Jason Davis on TMZ one more time I'm going to throw up and eat my own vomit." Isn't that Gummi's trick? Regardless, chances are Perez will have to eat his, er, words soon enough -- since another classic Gummi Bear lowlight is surely imminent.

A few nights later, a more sedate Perez was seen exiting trendy WeHo eatery Il Sole, and had kinder things to say about another much despised heir -- Paris Hilton. Perez told TMZ that the post-pokey princess was simply doing "well." For once, the celebrity blogger seemed at a loss for words.

racer

He's at a loss for words because he's Paris's bitch. She owns his ass! he possibly the only person in Hllywd more clueless than she is. They're perfect together...

anon

He's kinda cute.

CJ

I've actually cut my visits to TMZ because of coverage of such as Gummi Bear. I totally agree with Perez - why on earth would you do stories on that guy anyway?

FABIO

Ugggggggh!

I'd kill myself if I was that ugly...

blah blah blah

seeing the face of this jerk wad PEREZ makes me want to puke myself

PerezSux

Look TMZ, we know you're in bed with Time Warner and Perez but is this item REALLY what you want to subject your readership to on a national holiday? That evil, thieving, unreliable, cheating pig only serves to further blemish your already spotty reputation. Please post something a little more positive for those of us who still bother to check in. If we want rude, factually inaccurate, Karma-killing crap, we will visit his lousy site.

douchebag3000

perez hilton has no class and he probably eats his own puke all the time hes a fat turd

elpepe

why?????

you are entitled to my opinion

elpepe, ?porque hablas mal de tu hermanito? ?estas celoso?

Nick Dykler

If I see Perez Hilton on another television show or website, I may throw up. At least Gummi Bear is entertaining, in a sad fat kid needing attention kinda of way. What is Perez Hilton? the loser who is eternally greatful to finally hang out with the cool kids. He's a blogger, not a celebrity

elpepe

celosisimo....hahaha.......me borraron........i'm busted.......

Josh Fan in Franklin, TN

i miss being able to leave comments on Perez' site - i hope that he's back up n' running 110% soon - he's hilarious :) love ya Perez

mrs k

weho??? damn, la, you folks just try way to hard for new york cool --- you aren't ever gonna get.. go back to west hollywood and stop playing the FOOL.

Not ! a BrAngelina LOON !

I do not regret being banned from his blog :)

and I agree Perez is nothing but parASS's b!tch .

kimmie

I love TMZ and only come here, because you have the fastest, best news site going with up to date videos. Perez pig only wished he had a site as good as this. I wish him and his site would crash and burn because he is nothing but the devil, an evil and pathetic elf.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments