Gummi vs. Perez -- It's On!

7/5/2007 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gummi bodyslammed Perez Hilton outside of Les Deux last night -- ow!

Gummi Bear, wearing a festive 4th of July silk blouse that nearly caused the extinction of Chinese silkworms, ripped Perez Hilton a new one in response to Perez's vomit-filled rip on GumGum. Calling the portly celeb blogger a "desperate homosexual," the vehemently anti-racism Gummi doesn't mind a little homo hatin'.

Looking like a float in the Macy's Chinese New Year parade, Gummi waddled back to cameras to say that "Perez wishes he could be like the people he writes about," and "he's a miserable, moronic human being." DO NOT ANGER THE GUMMI BEAR!

Gummi concluded his Perez hatefest by saying that he didn't "give two sh**s" about him. Half an hour later, he was hungry again.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

Perez Hilton is just a few years shy of being like that hormonely unbalanced pissy British queen Elton John-----minus the talent, glitzy wardrobe accessories & cash that is!

DottieDame

TMZ can you please tell me what makes Gummi or his brother a celebrity? They are rich, yes, but celebrity? Can you please stick with people who have some talent in the entertainment business, people from movies, T.V., radio, or even sports? No more Heidi Fleiss, Gummi, or his brother please.

andy kaye

who is this douche bag? who??...whoooo??? never heard of him.

BLE

Gay or not, Gummi,.....Perez is twice the man you will ever be (and I am obviously not talking about body size...in that case, you'd win for sure).

Logical

I was hoping he really got bodyslammed...sigh

BC

YES! It is about time somebody did a smack down with stupid Perez Hilton. I can't stand him.

getting tired of crap

Where's a drive by shooting when you need one.

tracy

Why do you waste SPACE, and I do mean S P A C E with this idiot. He is a nobody yesterday, today and always.

jocker

Ewww, I just hear him getting fatter.........

AE

I didn't know that International Male offered husky clothes!

Chris Magnus

STOP REPORTING ON THESE BEARS! GAWD YOU'RE JUST ADDING TO THEIR FALSE SENSE OF SELF IMPORTANCE, PLEASE STOP!
PLEASE STOP!
PLEASE STOP!
PLEASE STOP!

hora

can someone please tell me who this? he's...disgusting at best

in da know

Still can't get enough of my man. Oh the Gummi... While it seems like NONE of you understand him, namely that what he has to say is REALLY IMPORTANT AND SMARTFUL AND STUFF, you all have to respect someone that found a shirt like that and put it on, no matter how long it took. Go forward, oh Gumster, oh sage of our times, oh brassy guru of unencombered girth. You will always be my favorite, because you are you.

Brian

Noticed how different people as the same question......... Who is this guy?
But nobody will awnser them ! ! ! !
That shows you how famous he is.
No one can awsner that question! LOL
I don't even know who he is and I don't want to google him.

JohnnyG

Perez is a fox compared to this grotesque, human grease-stain. And not that it matters, but Gummi is no less gay than Perez, the difference is Perez has the balls to admit it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5