How Does David Spade Get So Much Ass?

7/9/2007 2:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

First it was Heather Locklear. Now it's -- Pam Anderson? How does tiny funnyman David Spade do it?
Pamela Anderson, David Spade
TMZ caught up with Spade in Vegas over the weekend, getting kissed by the fantasy babe all boys want to be kissed by -- Pamela Anderson! The pair showed up together to JET nightclub at the Mirage and drank champagne and Red Bull vodkas together. Pam, as usual, sported her high-beam headlights and glow in the dark camel toe. Kiss me, Dave!

Earlier in the day, Spade chilled in a daybed at BARE topless pool -- next to Sophia Bush -- who was in town celebrating her 25th birthday.

HOW DOES HE DO IT?!

Brian

Please help I am homeless.

Even 10 cents would help !!

My paypal account is lifepreserver@mts.net and I will pay back double when on my feet. My wife left with everything. Just started a job and struggling !

Jane

He pays them, of course.

Tangie

Pam Anderson is so queer, I swear. How old is she, lifting up her top? Whatever! And she always dates dogs, this is a surprise?

kabby

Umm...camel toe, anyone???

loserface

FYI- a LOT of people have done skankerella. no news here.

lala

Click on my name to Vote Pamela Anderson for Hottest Hollywood Mom

or you could chose
Catherine Zeta Jones
Kate Moss
Liv Tyler
Cindy Crawford
Kat e Hudson
Victoria Beckham
Heather Locklear
and many more..

billyboy

Go David!

Loved Pam in Borat and the wedding sack!

Zenophobe Alien

Fantasy babe my ass! Look at those lumpy fake boobs and painted face. She is so over the hill. No wonder Spade is going for it. Lots have men have already had that so it is worse than sloppy seconds. More like an old used up horse put out to pasture. Put a bag over that head and cover those granny boobs. Hell she could carry them around in an apron at this point. Spade ain't gettin anything special or that anyone else has already had

total awesomeness

She is a total skank

Tangie

She is so used and abused looking....very hard looking. She's past her prime.

put them all in jail!!

Oh yess what a conquest a herpes infested over the hill slut.

Jane

And hey, 40 years old isn't granny material. You should look as good at her age!

WooHa23

He's researching for his new sitcom:

Everybody Loves Hepatitis C

SlappDaddy

I'd still Tap It!

herpes me please

Herpes Invested Slut!!! Herpes Invested Slut!!! Herpes Invested Slut!!! Herpes Invested Slut!!! Herpes Invested Slut!!! Herpes Invested Slut!!! Herpes Invested Slut!!! Herpes Invested Slut!!! Herpes Invested Slut!!! Herpes Invested Slut!!! Herpes Invested Slut!!! Herpes Invested Slut!!! Herpes Invested Slut!!! Herpes Invested Slut!!! Herpes Invested Slut!!! Herpes Invested Slut!!! Herpes Invested Slut!!! Herpes Invested Slut!!! Herpes Invested Slut!!! Herpes Invested Slut!!! Herpes Invested Slut!!! Herpes Invested Slut!!! Herpes Invested Slut!!! Herpes Invested Slut!!! Herpes Invested Slut!!! Herpes Invested Slut!!! Herpes Invested Slut!!! Herpes Invested Slut!!! Herpes Invested Slut!!! Herpes Invested Slut!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments