Anna's Ex Wants to Party With Paris

7/11/2007 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole's ex-boyfriend Mark Hatten, who is still serving a six-year term in a California state prison for assault, has his sights on a new Hollywood bombshell -- Paris Hilton.
Click to read letter!
TMZ obtained a handwritten letter to the heiress, in which "Hollywood" Hatten invited Paris to join him at his "Welcome home party" when he is released on parole. Think she'll be washing her hair that night?

Hatten, who is currently holed up in Pleasant Valley State Prison, had a brief relationship with Smith in 2000. After their relationship fizzled, he was found guilty of making criminal threats against the former Playboy Playmate. Oh, and he was also convicted of beating up Anna's neighbor too! What a catch, huh girls?!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

The King of the World

That's HOT

Yikes-A-Hooty

Go for it Paris-ite. What have u got to lose? He's better than anything else you have goin' on.

Twelve Days in Houston

With all those hearts some man must have gotten to him in jail.

firecrotch

she deseves a convict like herself

lucky

The writing is very similiar to Paris' writing

montana mike

he must have been somebody's bitch in jail, because he writes just like paris. i think it will be mostly his butt-buddies at his welcome home party. any guy who writes like that has some real problems, but hey, this could be hollywood's new couple.

Sarah

Oh please....even Paris with all of her quirks doesn't deserve this crap. Anna knew how to pick them!

Dawn

I'm not a fan of Paris but that's scarry this guy is a whack job. I"m sure there is good security around her.

BOEING 787

Keep this guy in jail, you know how some of those hard core fans are, looks like a stalker to me, I think the story reads exactly what the person has done.
#5 yeah

move over lutfi

Is he kidding??? I agree with #10, I hope she watches out for this freak when he "comes out".

CALLMEJULS

Am I the only one who thinks Paris looks like a bird? She needs to get her beak trimmed!

EMC

What a weirdo! Run as far away as possible Paris! You really dont want Anna's sloppy seconds do you?

maxii

well maybe he will keep her in line and out of the clubs who knows he might the man for her

Sarah

And hey, bird nose, what do you look like? I'm not perfect, I look pretty decent but I'm not going to knock her nose. That woman is not ugly....a tad messed up...but, not ugly. Go look in the mirror before you criticize the rest of the world.

Startmakingsense

Any man who dots his "i's" with hearts is someone even Paris should avoid at all costs. I dunno - but it does look like something she would write.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments