Brooke Hogan Tests Her Mammary

7/11/2007 11:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just like that, none of Brooke Hogan's bikini tops fit like they used to!

The singer-starlet-something-whatever is evidently having some growing pains as she adjusts to the newly-noticable girls in her life in the Maui surf. As the tanning pattern suggests, she's having some issues with proper exposure. Good thing she's correcting it.

brijett

Some of you are way off on this one....her boobs look great, fake or not.....I'd love to have them!!!!

emj

And yet I see we have another bimbo entering the ring...... Yeah figure The HULK would have made sure she went to college. She can't sing....... Brooke go to college hun, stop admiring your store brough boobies, they will NOT MAKE YOU SING ANY BETTER....You actually suck... Oh yeah, the HULK needs to stop pimping her. Its NOT very becoming

Angiebaby

Lookin' good Brooke! Does the TMZ photog who snapped this pic love his job, or what?

Zenophobe Alien

Wonder what the hulkster thinks of his "little girl" now?

Only swim in the Ocean

I am going to name my children Brooke Hogan

chirality

I think her singing sucks, nasally ..
and I think she is acting like a total whore.

brijett

Hey Debbie.....Hulk should have known this was going to happen, esp. after moving to Miami!!!! Besides, he probably paid for them anyway.

are you new?

Did she find an ingrown hair? That's gotta hurt

Charlotte

The way they almost come up to her collar bone looks like Lindsay Lohans. So are Lindsays fake too? They must have the same Doctor they look the same.

anthonysdreamgirl**

I think Brooke is cute. And her breast look great for fake ones. She looks good - why all the snotty comments?? I would hardly call swimming in a bikini in the middle of summer whore-like behavior. Some of you posters need to get a life and stop being so hateful.

Kelly

Wow, another fake tanned, bleach blonde with a bad boob job....this is news ?

tRACY

Is her only claim to fame her purchased boobs? People, too much information....who you'd bang and who you wouldn't...hey, actually, we don't care...

.:SobeGirL:.

HELLO PEOPLE - fake boobs are always high up the first few months, they start to drop after 5 months. Cut the girl some slack, she has a great body, shes athletic and healthy looking

historiadora

They don't look any different or bigger than they did 2 or 3 years ago. Sorry, I just don't see a boob job here. She looks as same as always, and I just went through several old pictures of her.

CK

Umm... she is only 19, and to me, that is too young, even though she is legal. I mean too young for us to be taking pictures of her and commenting on her chest, but then again, she is putting herself out there and doing nothing to cover up, but then again, she is at the beach and she did get the boob job. torn... I guess I would say to her parents, why would you let her do this? I know she is of legal age and making ehr own money, but there has to be some parental influence that could ahve made her not do this. Unfortunately, I think she is too closely following in her mother's footsteps in terms of clothing and the way she carries herself. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her mother dressing the way she does or getting breast implants, BUT Brook is only 19. Maybe I am just old-school.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments